part 29

Recap....Rajat entry and swara's promise

A new day...
Swara was sleeping peacefully but something was different and it was a determination in swara 's face...she has now decided to ignore him...
She has now decided that she. Will now ignore him....

She wakes up and goes to freshen up...after than...she goes down stairs...raglak and rajat was sitting there...
But she can't see her parents there

She asked

Swara...where is mom and dad..

Laksh ...they have gone Swara..

Swara..gone...??? Where

Laksh ....to ur Nani's home..

Swara gets sad..

Ragini goes to her...

Ragini ...don't be sad...they have left u this letter ...

Swara takes the letter and opens it

Swara reads it..

In the letter..

My dear swara..

Me and ur dad are leaving to ur Nani's house for some days...I know...when u will wake and find out in the morning than u will be sad..but in these many days...many things many truth have comes out...ur dad was felling miserable...it's required because of ur father to live alone..in a peaceful area ...apart from this area...and u should also..thinks about ur self  beta I know u loved him alot but u have to find out what is required in ur life..I am not saying he is wrong for u but something is missing some part of his life is missing which u have to find out... Don't be sad and all the best to find the missing piece of his life...

Urs loving
Mom and dad

Swara has tears in her eyes Ragini comes to her..

Swara...I have hurt them very much ragu but not now..I feel sooo low..

A girly voice...but now u Don't have to..

Everyone see out..

Swara...Kavya...Sahil...

Swara run to them and hug them...laksh and Ragini don't move... because they don't have good terms with Sahil but they goes to Kavya and and hug her...and they shake hands with Sahil..

Swara...how come u all are here

Kavya ....Rajat call us...he tells about everything so we came here...and than we think...why don't we go through the trip...

Laksh...ya great idea...

Ragini...hm..it will be fun..

Swara...umm but

Kavya....uff shut up...we r going...
U me ragu laksh sahi Rajat and sanskar ..

Swaraglak gets shocked .

Laksh..have u gone mad u will call Sanskar there...

Kavya...I know it's wrong...but I really want to meet him...

Laksh...so meet him somewhere else

Kavya...I know he has not done ryt thing with swara....but just think about myself we were dating long time back... I really want him to come..aur ho sake to misunderstanding will also be cleared
..

Laksh..listen Kav..

Swara cuts him

Swara...Plz laksh...let him come...and I too want him to see I don't care about him anymore .
guys m getting late..I have to go to the office bye meet u all later

In the office ..swara was waiting for lift to come when Sanskar comes there they both see each other
.and enters the lift..

They when in the lift only when the lift stops.

Swara gets afraid...again the lift shakes..

Swara hugs Sanskar..
Swara sees in the Sanskar eyes they both were lost in each other eyes...

They both were remembering their old memories...the day they make out
They were about to kiss when the lift starts...and they both jerked their thoughts...

Scene changes..

Sanskar was in the cabin when swara comes there and told him about Kavya and her plan..

Swara...so Sanskar..tell do you want to go on a trip..

Sanskar... ofcourse Kavya is calling why would I not ...

Swara...ok great...be ready tomorrow ..
Than bye...

Swara goes from there

Sanskar pov...

It will be nice that I will be with swara in these many days...
Pov ends..

At night...

Swara was sitting in the garden near the pool side when Rajat comes there ..

Rajat...may I

Swara..ya ofcourse..why to ask..

Rajat sits there ...

Rajat...I know how u r feeling I can totally understand..swara..I can understand how it feels ...to whom u love doesn't love u back..

Swara...how can u understand..did this happen with u too..

Rajat smiles and says yes..

Swara... really who is she why I don't know about her when did  u met her tell me everything..

Rajat... swara swara calm down I will tell u everything ..
Very soon promise but not now...

Swara...ok then..I will wait...

Swara was about to go when Rajat holds swara's hand ...

Rajat....u know na swara..I am always there for u.. whenever u needed I am there for u

Swara smiles and nodded and than goes from there

Rajat to himself

I promise swara soon u will come to know that to whom I loved ...I will surely change the myth that true love story are left incomplete ...I will change it to...true love stories are always meant to be completed...I promise...

He smirks...

Precap...Rajat kneel down...
Rajat...I love you....

Everyone gets shocked...

Sorry guys I can't reply to all of ur comments and sorry for short update...but I am updating regularly so I am updating short ...sorry for this ...