Chapter 24 - Epilogue + A/N

Hello! I don't own the characters
————————————————————————
"Rosie!" Hermione was yelling, flicking her hand infront of the camera at her youngest child. "Rosie look this way sweetie!"

Hermione clicked the tiny silver button and dived onto the couch, scooping Scorpius into her arms just as the flash went off.

"That has to be a good one - I can't take any more! And this outfit makes me look like Neville!" Draco whined, standing up and placing Rosie on the floor.

Hermione just rolled her eyes and pulled the photo out of the camera.
Draco was right, it was a good one - perfect, actually. It captured Rosie's bright little smile as she gawked at Scorpius, who was looking very much like a Malfoy. Draco himself looked adorable, probably because of the outfit Hermione had dressed him in. She smiled and then held it up for him to see.

"You look beautiful- oh! Look at Scorpius! Just like daddy aren't you?!" Draco cooed to his son, who merely blinked at him and crawled away.

"Such a Malfoy." Hermione laughed, motioning to Rosie who was slowly trying to climb up Draco's leg - and was drooling all over it in the process.

"Such a Granger - look at her drooling all over me!" Draco scoffed, picking her up and touching her nose. "Just like you when we were at school."

"I think I remember it a bit differently!" Hermione laughed, reaching out and pulling her baby into her arms. "Where's Scorpius gone?"

"I don't know - he's clever, he'll be alright." Draco said, giving a the room a once-over and turning back to his wife. "Want to go out tonight? Blaise is bringing Luna!"

"Draco.. You know that I can't drink." Hermione frowned, placing her free hand over her slow-growing stomach. "You go, I'll stay here with the kids."

"You can drink water, can't you?" Draco asked her, reaching out to take Rosie. "Just drink that!"

He deposited the baby girl onto the ground and took Hermione's hand, pulling her towards their room.

"Get dressed, I'll find someone to take care of the twins, in fact, I'm sure James would be happy for some extra money." Draco smiled, giving his wife a gentle push in the direction of their closet.

"James?" Hermione scoffed, stopping in the doorway. "He's five!"

"And?" Draco asked her, scroll in hand. "I'm sure Scorpius can handle babysitting a five year old."

"Oh come on! You know I won't let that happen. Can we at least drop them at Harry's rather than have him come here?" Hermione more-told-than-asked him.

"Sure thing. I'll owl them now, you get ready." Draco told her, knowing when he was losing a battle. "I'll be in the living room."

"Don't you hate what you're wearing?" Hermione said, staring at his suspenders and button-up tee shirt.

"It's alright once you get used to it.." He said defensively, before throwing his nose up in the air and strutting out of the room.

'So typical..' Hermione thought, shaking her head at the ground. 'Out of all of the wizards in the world, I fell in love with this one.'

~

Hermione was wearing a simple black dress, one of the few that still fit her, and had her hair loosely hanging down her back. Draco was casually holding her hand, pulling her deeper into the restaurant where Blaise had told him to go.

"Draco!" Blaise called, waving from behind the couple, who spun to see Luna and Blaise sitting in a booth near the fire.

"Hello Hermione, Draco, how are you both?" Luna smiled, reaching out a hand to Hermione. "And the twins?"