Sheltered Girl To Alpha's Mate (Werewolf/Romance)

My name is Kenadee Rose Peters. I live in the small town of Grenola, Kansas. Population 403 people. I am 16 years old and have 4 sisters and 5 brothers.

I've lived in Grenola all my life. My parents died when I was 8 and I miss them eveyday. My older brothers and sisters have tooken care of me since then; having to grow up real fast.

These are my siblings:

Marcus Jon Peters, Age 25 with Curley Brown Hair and Green Eyes (Twin to Madeline)

Madeline Annemarie Peters, Age 25 with Straight Brown Hair and Green Eyes (Twin to Marcus)

Declan Daniel Peters, Age 24 with Blond Hair and Blue Eyes

Arabella Candice Peters, Age 23 Straight with Brown Hair and Green eyes

Liam Ashton Peters, Age 21 with Brown Hair and Blue Eyes

Carly June Peters, Age 20 with Straight Brown Hair and Blue Eyes

Laney Grace Peters, Age 19 with Straight Blond Hair and Blue Eyes

Kane Tyler Peters, Age 16 with Black Hair and Green Eyes (Triplet to Kenen and Kenadee)

Kenen Tristan Peters, Age 16 with Black Hair and Green Eyes (Triplet to Kane and Kenadee)

And then there's me, Kenadee Rose Peters, Age 16 with Curley Black Hair and Purple Eyes (Triplet to Kenen and Kane)

Yes, I said purple eyes. They are so different than any person I've ever seen, which isn't a lot. I haven't seen many people in my life. Just my brothers and sisters really and sometimes I get to see their Boyfriends and girlfriends. And of course my parents when they were alive. Sometimes I occasionally see my Grandma and Grandpa. That's it. I've researched other people and let me tell you, they're beautiful.

I'm not aloud outside. Kenen says it's because the world outside is dangerous and that I'm too beautiful, but I don't believe him. I'm no where near as beautiful as the people on my laptop. My siblings leave all the time. They visit stores and school and their friends houses while I sit here and do nothing. I've been homeschooled all my life. First by my parents and then by my big brother Marcus when my parents died.

I get to go outside though! Not outside, outside, where I can run around and sit in the grass under trees and watch all the people, but outside in a four walled area that sits inside my house. It's an area where beautiful flowers grow. my parents took down the walls and ceiling there just for me when they woudn't let me go outside after I had asked them to.

Marcus' fiance, Suri, says that the outside world is beautiful. I believe it! From the pictures I've seen it looks incredible! So bright and beautiful with birds flying, flowers blooming, and people walking about!

Suri tells me all about the town. From the shops to the ice cream stands to the town fair coming up in September. She told me next time she came over she'd bring me a strawberry coconut sundae from the ice cream stand!

Suri's beautiful with straight red hair and brown eyes. Declan's girlfriend Raina, Liam's girlfriend Darla, Kane's Girlfriend Iris, and Kenen's girlfriend Daisy are all gorgeous too. And so nice! Iris and Daisy are twins, perfect for Kane and Kenen! If only they had a brother for me! Hmm, I should ask them! Don't even get me started on Madeline, Arabella, Carly and Laney's boyfriends! They are so cute! Madeline just got engaged to Gage who is super handsome! Arabela's boyfriend is Andy. Carly's boyfriend is Brendan. Laney's boyfriend is Jack.

*Sigh*

They're all so happy and in love. I just wish for once I could feel that way. I mean, I feel loved by my brothers and sisters, but I just don't feel like it's enough. Like there's something more fo me out there! Someone who will love me as much Marcus loves Suri or Jack loves Laney!

I feel so lonely.

I just don't understand why I have to stay inside while they get to go outside and leave as they please. It's so unfair. I just wanna leave this stupid house. I wanna explore the town. Make friends...... Find love!

But that's not going to happen.

I guess I'll be here, in this house, until I die.

I, Kenadee Rose, will forever be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is my new idea for a story! Comment and let me now what you think!

Fan! Vote! Comment!