Chapter two: Wow

Chapter 2: Wow

My first impression was this is a fairytale place but after I blinked a couple of times I remembered this place... last night this was the scene of my dream, it was terrifying.

"Where are we?" The twins asked holding me.

"I dunno." I answered.

"Pinch me, this cant be real." Monique said panicking, as usual.

"On three." Beck agreed.

"One, two, three." We pinched each other.

"Ouch." We whined in harmony rubbing our arms.

"What do we do?' Monique whined louder.

"I remember this place." I whispered to myself.

"You do?" The twins sighed together.

"I went here in one of my dreams." I sat down on a rock to concentrate better. "I meet this creature that looked like a bear with rabbit ears, Babit. He told me that I had to follow the path to the Queens castle and I was to take these swords." I closed my eyes. "I went to the castle and when I went to the castle I found the Queen waiting for me, she had all armour on and then I remembered that the Babit told me that I had to fight her and win, I think. She pulled her sword up and was about to cut my head of but then I woke up." I shivered, lucky I woke up.

"Great it was a dream." Monique sniffed.

"What do we do we are only 9 and we have to fight someone." Becca said sniffing.

"Huh." Mini and I asked staring at her.

"I read about this sort of thing, a myth, when you do a return trip to a dream that seems so real you have to conquer or finish it. I forgot the name, but apparently, you leave your bodies in your bed in some sort of sleep. However, these are only myths, only one person had claimed to have one but she is a crazy. Also you are only supposed to come to a dream back by yourself." Beck explained.

"Wow". Mini and I mouthed. "How did you know that?"

"I dunno..." Beck said thinking some more.

"When I came here I think I was faster than I usually am." I said remembering. "It might be a special talent for you."

"Cool, but what's mine?" Mini asked turning upset, thinking she was the one left out again.

"I dunno.' I said. "Feel strange?"

"My head feels a bit weird, oh what?" She said.

"What?' Beck and I demanded, picturing horrible stuff going on in her head.

"Say something only in your head not with your mouth." Mini told me.

"Ok... um..." I said.

Why did this happen to us? I asked in my head, sounding really stupid.

"OMG, I could here that, I can see in minds!" Mini squealed.

"It is called a mind reader and obviously it is because you are the smallest and youngest, so you need to have an edge when you fight." Beck explained using her extra smart brain.

"Trust you to ruin my fun." Mini whined punching her in the stomach.

"Shush." I said thinking I heard a rustle.

I listened, more rustling and some whistling. Oh, this is Babit; this is how he came in my dream.

"Don't worry it is just Babit..." I whispered. "Babit?" I said more loudly into the nothingness.

"That's my name!" He sung as he jumped out of the bush. "How do you know it?" He said taking in my appearance.

"Hi I'm Emma and this is Monique and Rebecca." The twins waved to him from behind me.

"Oh..." He said face coming alight. "Yay you finally came to rid the world of the evil witch and her clan. Me and my friends have already got everything ready; we were just waiting for you to come." He scowled at us.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Rebecca said, always trying to be nice.

"But where are we?" Monique asked, still terrified.

"You are in Etopu, it used to be nice but now the wicked ice Queen has made it horrible... we have collected a tag team of 50 different animals all with special skills or great fighting skills." Babit explained.

"How do you say that?" I asked.

"E-to-pu" He said slowly.

"Oh." We replied still a bit confused.

"Come back you need to get ready for the great attack, you ain't gonna get anywhere in those clothes." He said appraising them.

"Yeah we forgot to change." Monique muttered under her breath.

I laughed as we walked to his house.

As we got into his house I was mystified, this is what a house should look like; Messy and cluttered but in a good way, it was nice and warm, it smelled like nothing I have smelled before probably in my 15 years of life and it was crowded but in a nice homey way.

"Here is some clothes go and change." Babit ordered throwing me some clothes.

"Come on, girls." I called to my sisters who were chatting with everyone, as usual, they were very outspoken.

"Coming," they called following me into the empty side room.

I sorted out the weird clothes he gave me till everything was put in the right colour piles.

"I want green." Beck yelled, diving for the green pile.

"I bags pink." Mini yelled next, grabbing the pink pile.

"Sure guys I'll have purple, thanks for asking." I muttered to myself and they rolled their eyes at me.

When we located every piece of the foreign clothing, we called some one to come. A girl something or other came in with a brush to check we put everything on the right places and to do our hair. Once she declared we were perfect she walked us over to the mirror to show us what we looked like.

I looked at myself and my sisters in the mirror and oh my gosh we looked amazing. We had a nice satin dress to our knees with encrusted jewels, our hair was in a special bun thingy with the pretty crown hairpiece, and we had socks matching the dress and ballet like shoes. But the prettiest thing was the jewellery; it was, well, beautiful. It was indescribably beautiful; the bracelets and necklaces had gems everywhere with gold and silver chains, the ring was almost the same but of course it was a ring and the earrings were a simple gem the glittered.

"We get to keep this?" I asked the nice lady thing who helped us.

"Only the jewellery." She said looking like it wasn't enough.

"Only?" We repeated.

"Just for defeating some one?" Monique asked smiling.

"Yeah, but it is more of a deal then you make of it, we will explain once everyone is here and once we leave for her palace you will see what she has done to this haven." The girl explained.

"Okay let's go." We agreed.

I took a deep breath, grabbed my sister's hands and walked through the door, to take what ever has been prophesised about us, right now I was ready for about anything.