15

Third person.

After the deaths of two loved ones, no one seemed to be happy. There was no sunshine in Hoseok's face, there was no happiness in anyone's for that matter. Just darkness. Sorrow. Depression.

The boys barely left their rooms for weeks. Namjoon's parents moved out, so Seokjin moved in with him. They both got part time jobs to keep everything working nicely. They tried their hardest to be happy, but all they could do was cry together. Eunbi's pictures surrounded the house. They both redecorated the place to make it their own. Redecorating and working took their minds off of the sadder parts of life.

Taehyung moved in with Jungkook, they both used to love playing video games together, but not so much anymore. They didn't enjoy crying in front of the other person, so in the middle of the nights, one would hear the other sobbing, not being able to do anything about it without making them feel uncomfortable. Jungkook's mother was supporting and loving of Taehyung, his father was a better father than Taehyung's would ever be.

Hoseok shared his money as much as he could. He made sure everyone was stable. That's all he could do at the moment. His sunshine had died and he couldn't brighten up again. He continuously visited Yoongi's place, brought his mother flowers and chocolates to make her day a little more bright. He did his best to help everybody out, but it wasn't enough to make himself happy. 

No one was the same after Jimin's death. Not even years after. Namjoon proposed to Seokjin. They found their own happiness. Jungkook never found another girl, though he adopted a dog and that dog became his life's purpose. Taehyung found a girl and moved in with her, and Hoseok and Yoongi moved in together after ages of discussing whether or not to do it. 

Everyone eventually found happiness. But they would never be the same.

Hi, everybody. I apologise for the inconsistency in this story and the frustrating release patterns. To be completely honest, I forgot about this book. This is the last chapter because I literally couldn't think of anymore ways to make you guys cry. I know I'm evil shhhhhh. Anyway, just remember that Jimin is still alive right now, and he's finally gaining weight after that stage he had :)))))). Everything is fine, and all BTS members are currently alive. 

I love you all, stay safe. Just know that there is always a way out of depression, and suicide isn't the last option. <3