Chapter 4: Save Me....

-Doctor's P.O.V-

"...and so, that's how I became to like fezzes" I said before turning around to meet with _____'s gaze; only when I turned to do so, she was gone. "Typical... she got bored of listening to me and wandered off, didn't she? I always tell them 'Rule one; don't wander off'! But do they listen? NO! And when they get in trouble or captured, who ends up saving them?" I asked myself, but before I could say another word, in fact, take another breath, a piercing scream flooded my ears.

Immediately, I ran towards the noise, for all I knew it could of been ______, and I wasn't about to stop to think about it.

As I ran down street after street, I could feel the beating of my hearts becoming more intense, as with each beat, they seemed to crawl up my chest and into my throat. Panicking, I desperately tried to figure out where the noise came from, my breath caught in my lungs, panting, throat dry and every inch of my body shaking; and to my luck, the scream was present again, this time, it didn't sound so far away.

After running all over the town, I finally reached the little antique shop where the scream was coming from. Immediately I pelted through the doors. I stopped a little, looked around curiously, I could feel the frustrated expression on my face, panting.

"Help!" I heard the voice again, yup, that's _____

"______!!!!" I called out as I sprinted towards the back of the shop.

"You let go of her now!" I shouted as I marched up to the monster who had _____ tied up. "Doctor!" _____ exclaimed with a smile as she smiled "Why would I do that?" The creature taunted "Because I said so" I said, getting in the aliens face "And you are?" It asked.

"I'm The Doctor; and if there's one thing you shouldn't do, it's mess with me, because I bring trouble" I told it, maintaining eye contact.

"You! You destroyed my race! You wiped us out in The Time War!". "I had to! It was the only way to save the universe... I had to destroy my own people; I had to watch them burn! All 2.47 billion of them!" I shot back. "Because of you, I am going to have to take this world, where I can repopulate and replace the pathetic human race!" The Zygon bellowed as he hissed through his teeth. "Not for as long as I'm here; defending planet Earth!" I bellowed back as I untied ______.

"I trust you remember the Sycorax. Their entire race, dead; because of Torchwood, and do you know who Torchwood is? Torchwood is ME, well, they claim to do things in my name to defend planet Earth when I'm not available, but that doesn't matter! The last thing I told them was that planet Earth is defended, then I watched their ship blow into smithereens. Unless you want to go the same way then I suggest you get out of here and never return. C'mon _____" I said as I dragged _____ along with me.

We was then stopped by another ______. "Doctor! You're here! I knew you'd save me" She yelled as she threw her arms around me. "Doctor? Who's this? Why the Hell does she look like me?!" The other _____asked me. "It's a Zygon, they can copy anyone's image, similar to the Slitheen, helps them blend in and fool people..." I trailed off "So, they use them as bait..?" ____ asked "Yes, exactly like bait".

"Doctor.... What's going on? What the heck's a Zygon?!" The Zygon clone asked. "Oh, shut it! You know exactly what's happening, this is all part of your plan to take over the planet" I said sternly as I dragged her over to the chair ______ was tied in. "But, what do you mean? Doctor, you know me! We met at my workplace! I told you about my dream... we took out that Slitheen and found the body of Mrs. Townsend! Doctor it's me!!" It protested as she struggled against my firm grip and the ropes I was now binding her in.

"Doctor, how does she know exactly what I told you?" _______ asked me. "It's a Zygon thing, their clones copy the person's exact characteristics to make it all the more fool proof" I explained, she just nodded.

I then went up to the other Zygon and tied it up as well. "Doctor! What are you doing! It's me!" The clone cried out. "No, you're not, you're a clone, a Zygon, and I am going to leave you here, locked in the basement, until you change your minds" I told them as I started walking away.

"Doctor!! Please!! It is me! I'm scared! Please! You have to believe me!" I just ignored the clone and left with  ______

"DOCTOR!" The clone screamed. "Doctor, shouldn't we help them?" _____ turned to me "No, they need a little time to think about what they are doing, and if they don't change their minds, well, then I'll just have to take them to a different planet myself and make sure they have no way of returning to Earth" I replied.

-Your P.O.V-

You couldn't believe he left you there! With this thing! Thinking you're some sort of creature, a Zygon, what the heck is that?!!

The creature turned to you, and slowly came towards you. You felt your body quiver and go limp, as it cackled and hissed. "DOCTOR!" You called. Scared was not the word to describe what you were  feeling. 'This is it' You thought  'I'm going to die'.