Chapter 1

Jazmine Taylor, 5'7, 17 year old African American. She's doesn't have a big butt, but there is something back there. She has dark brown eyes. My dad got shot a couple years ago. my mom passed away from breast cancer. So i live with my older sister Jordan she is 18. She was the complete opposite of Jasmine. She was Lightskin, with a big butt and Hazel eyes. They live in Miami.

Brooklyn Carmona. She is Mexican and African American. 17 years old and 5'5. She's a little more on the thicker side with dark brown eyes. My dad is a thug,and my mom is a nurse. I have 1 older brother and he works in the gang with my dad. i live by my self in my condo.

JAZMINE'S P.O.V.

~ my body is your party baby, baby put your phone down~!!

i hit my alarm and went to the bathroom, i did my hygiene, and walked to my closet, my phone started ringing and it was Brooklyn, but everyone calls her beauty.

~Phone Convo~

me- Hey bae whats up?

Beauty- hey be ready in 20 mins.

me- aight bye

Beauty- bye

~end of convo~

I picked out some white ripped jeans, a red polo shirt and my red pumas.

I went to the bathroom, and curled my hair, then put on my jaz necklace. i walked down stairs to the kitchen and saw my sister making out with her boyfriend devon.

"excuse me, can you get yo dirty ass of my kitchen table nigga" i said

"sorry jaz, you need a ride to school today?'' Jordan said

"No Brooklyn is coming to get me." i said

**beep beep*

"well thats my ride, bye sis, by devon!" i said

i walked out the door and got in the car.

"hey bitch" beauty said

"Heyy* laughs*" i said as i was texting my friend

we finally arrived at school and walked inside.

as i was walking to to my locker, some nigga, bumped into me.

me- excuse you!

issac- oh, sorry ma, i didnt see you,you aight?

How did you not see me? I'm 5'7 and clearly not invisible.

"first im not your "ma" , second, help a girl up, dont just stand there!" i said with attidute

" damn, i said, i was sorry, let me take you out." he said

I laughed

" no how about you go get one of your little thisrty hoes'' i said smirking at him

"come on then i can get to know you" he said with the cutest smile ever

i looked at him then my friends, i thought for a minute.

"sure" i said with a fake smile on my face

i walked to first period and it was almost over just like that.

ISAAC P.O.V.

Isaac. street name is Heat. 17 and lightskin, with a couple of tattoes. i am 6'0 and i live on my own. i am a thug, my crew name is Blue crew. , i never met my pop's but, my mom lives in a house, a couple blocks from me. i have one brother, Drew he is 18.

"Drew" i yelled across the campus and ran over to him

"What's up bro" he said stopping

" i met this fine ass chick, I can't wait to fuck with her.." i said thinking about her.

"so you gone hook up with her?" he said smirking

"im taking her out to dinner tonight, but i will catch you later aight man." i said looking up

"aight one" he said and walked away to catch away with his friends.

JASMINE P.O.V

school was out for the summer, and me and the girls were having a girls night out tomorrow. it was 7:00 and he was gonna be here in 1 hour. i got in the shower for 30 mins, and got dressed i had on a skin tight black strapless dress, with my black heels, and my heart shaped necklace. i straightend my hair, and flipped my bangs. i walked down stairs to see my sister crying.

"hey whats wrong" i said coming to hug her.

"devon he hit me" she said crying even more

i was hot, i was about to beat a nigga's ass tonight, i grabbed my keys, and started to walk out the door when she pulled me back.

"no don't go, he said if i tell anyone he would beat me till im dead. ple...please. she said crying in my arms as she fell asleep.

"ok i won't but if that fucking nigga ever touches you again, call me, i will come over as fast as i can, i got to go my ride is here, i am going out i will be back at 10:00" i said walking out the door.

ISAAC P.O.V.

"Damn ma, you look good." I said starting to pull out the drive way.

"thanks, your not so bad yourself" she said blushing

" so tell me about yourself ma." I said touching her thigh

"can you stop touching me please, and what you want to know" she said with a little attitude

"ok, your background. we here you can just tell me inside." I said getting out the car and opening the door for her.

"for 2 today" the lady said at the front desk

"yes. can we get a window please." I said looking at her

we got seated and started talking about each other, then the waitress came to take our order.

"hi, im your server emily, what can i get you for drinks." she said smiling at me

"pepsi" I said looking at jas and smiling

"for you miss." she said never taking her eyes off me

" sprite, and for you to stop looking at my man, go get your own cause this one is taken!" Jas said giving her a dirty look

"fuck you bitch" she said and turned to walk away

"Imma show you a bitch ." Jas said taking out her earrings

before she could even swing on her, i pulled her away, and she fell in my lap, she looked into my eyes, and looked away. She got up and walked to the other side of the booth.

Damn ma was about to whoop her ass if i didnt stop her. i gotta say, she bad. i sat her on my lap as the girl walked away, and she looked into my eyes, then walked to her side.

"are you aight ma" i said looking up at her

"im fine, she got lucky" jas said looking mad

"so im your man now" i said giving her a smile

"no, i just want her to respect me, and she wasnt." Jas said looking me in the eyes

another waitress came with our drinks and food, and we started eating. when we were done, i started driving past her house.

"where are we going, you just passed my house" she said looking confused

"relax ma, you coming home with me tonight" i said bitting my lip cause I know she was looking at a nigga.