6- I Went Easy On You

The next morning I decide that today will not be a regular lazy day Saturday because there are three strangers in my house and also Lake. I mean, he’s not going away anytime soon but I don’t want to walk around without pants on with four guys in my house. However, I’m not willing to give up my no-pants day. I compromise with myself that I will do all of my Sunday work today on Saturday and then I’ll have Sunday to do my lazy stuff.

So I take a shower in my bathroom that’s attached to my room and then get dressed in gym shorts and a tank top so that I can go to the gym and work out for a while. I’ll have to go downstairs and feed Max first though and I have to have breakfast but because Sunday is my healthy day, I have to have a healthy breakfast which usually for me is just a fruit salad or something.

After I slip on my gym shoes, I put my blonde hair up in a ponytail and wake Max up, who is sleeping on my queen sized bed. “Come on, Max,” I call to him.

He wakes up and bounces off of the bed to follow me downstairs. I don’t see Lake or any of his friends on my way into the kitchen which is fortunate because I’m still incredibly mad at him for dog napping Max yesterday while I was out with Steven. I want to kick him out just for even touching Max but I know that if I tried to get him out, Leda would just talk me into it again and that bugs me so much.

“Breakfast, Maxxie,” I chirp, pouring some food for him into the dog bowl and giving him some water before I pull my fruit out of the fridge and cut it all up into a bowl. Banana, strawberry, watermelon, apple, Cutie oranges, and grapes. I usually have melon too but I guess I didn’t get any while I was at the store last weekend.

“Dude, she totally kicked your ass,” I hear the guys coming down the stairs towards the kitchen.

“While wearing a dress,” Another one added. “She kicked your ass in a dress.”

“In heels,” Nolan pipes as they come around the corner and I’m sitting at the table eating my fruit salad and Max is eating his kibble.

“She did not kick my ass,” Lake scoffs, glaring at me when he sees me there in the kitchen. “She grabbed my balls.”

“It could have been worse,” I tell him, inviting myself into the conversation since they’re obviously talking about me and what happened last night. “I went easy on you.”

“Hey, you can grab my dick anytime, Ariel,” The blonde one smirks at me as they all walk into the kitchen.

“That’s so nice of you,” I tell him with a roll of my eyes before looking at Lake. “Make sure that they don’t eat my food.”

“Because that would be so tragic,” He states sarcastically. “Kind of like somebody threatening your manhood.”

“Don’t be such a little bitch, Lake,” I snap at him. “You deserved it anyway. I don’t take dog napping lightly.”

“I didn’t nap your stupid dog, dumbass, I just moved it to another room because I knew you’d freak,” He explains. “And it’d be hilarious because it’s so fun to mess with you.”

“Well you were right, I freaked,” I sigh.

“You guys fight like this all of the time?” Nolan wonders with raised eyebrows. “How do you live with each other?”

“It’s some crazy mystery,” I inform him. “It won’t be much longer though, so hopefully, I’ll get through this.”

“Are you going back home?” Nolan wonders, looking over at Lake with raised eyebrows.

Lake shrugs. “I don’t know. I think I’ll go talk to my dad tomorrow because he may be an ass but I’m starting to think that being there is better than dealing with this,” He motions over to me.