Shot -2

"Bhaiya , she will wake up soon na" said rudy with concern ..

"We shouldn't keep a stranger in our home shivay, let's go we are going to leave her in hospital" said om irritatingly ...

"Stop behaving like selfish om , I m not gonna leave her anywhere untill she wake up" said shivay and om roll his eyes...

"Hume nhi jaana pagal khaane humne kch nhi kia , hume chod dijiye chachu" shout Anika in her sleep and wake up with jerk , breathing heavily , eyes red and hairs messy this all make her look like a pale and ugly woman ...

"She is shouting" A maid informed shivay and trio run towards room and find her sit in a corner of room curling in duet trying to hide all of herself , her eyes were closed and she is murmuring something in herself ...

"Mujhe bhookh lagi hai please kuch khaane ko dedo , mujhe mat baandhna i promise mai nhi hilungi yha se (I m hungry please give me something for eat and don't tie me i promise i will not move from here) " she said and hug her knees near to her chest and curled like a useless thing in corner ...

"Nitya bring some food and a dress of yours" said shivay and take a step towards her ..

She opened her eyes and get affraid seeing new face , her big brown chocolaty eyes reflects pain fear and her broken self and he stopped on his place ..

"Ummm .. aap hume forest mei mili thi aap ki tbiyat kharab thi ish liye hum yha le aaye" said shivay and take a step foward ..

"Stop , please don't come near to me else i will throw my this on you , And when u will get hurt then don't blame me" she said in kiddo tone and show teddy from which she gonna hit him ..

"Bhaiya  i think she is mad" said rudy and look towards her with pity ..

"And Poor too see her dress , It's looking like she didn't change her cloths from one year" said om and twist his mouth seeing her dirty cloths and black face ..

Shivay ignored both of them and take three more steps towards her and she just froze on her place ..
"Mat maariye, humne kuch nhi kia , hum nhi khaaenge khana humko mat maariye" she said and start crying suddenly .. her tears remove dust from her face and her creamy white skin appeared ..

"I will not harm you stop crying" said shivay and take steps ..

"No i know u will beat me ,  I m not bad girl let me go" she plead and join her hands in front of her , Her sleeves shift a bit upward and her hands  full of cuts appear ..

"Pkka i will not hurt you " said shivay and his heart come in his mouth seeing deep cut on her neck portion and with allot courage he take two more steps ....

She breathed heavily and start hitting him from small teddy in her hand , Shivay smiled a little and take one more step and this time teddy hit his eyes ..

"Aauchh" winched shivay , Anika stopped hitting him from teddy and curl back in duet and start shivering in fear ..

"I told you we can't keep mentals in home , I m calling Ambulance from Asylum" said om , Anika look towards him with teary innocent eyes ..