Introduction

Hey guys, so this is my new book I really hope you all like it as it's quite a personal thing and something that I have been thinking about doing for a while now but just haven't known how to incorporate it into a book form, until now.

So I'll give you the low down on what this book will involve and how I'm going to be writing it. At the beginning of some of the chapters, there will be a quote and each one of these quotes is what that chapter and some of the following chapters are going to be loosely based upon. These quotes are also real quotes that I have written over the past few years in the notes on my phone and are about how I'm feeling in that moment and most of them are the sad, angry and annoyed moments that I have faced as a teenage girl growing up. (Also not to confuse you or anything the dates by the quotes are not the date the story is going to be set in for that specific chapter it is the date that I wrote down those quotes.

Although these quotes are mine and are things I have dealt with, this story is not based upon my life and is therefore totally fictional, with none of the characters names being names of the people in real life.  

So with all of that aside I hope, you all really enjoy this book and I can't wait to hear your feedback both negative and positive.

- A