PJOMLB CROSSOVER MAH LIFE IS COMPLETE OMGSSS

OMGS I CAN'T BELEIVE I'M MAKING A PJOMLB CROSSOVER!!!!!!!!!!! ON WITH THE WEIRDNESSSS

-No One's P.O.V.-

-Camp Half-Blood-

The Seven, Calypso,  Solangelo, and Theyna (Look 'em up, Cian) were chilling by the lake when Reyna was visiting, Percy gorging on blue cookies and Annabeth smacking him on the head. They were making "dam" jokes and  fangirling over how cute Solangelo was when (I know, I know) YET ANOTHER PORTAL RIPPED THROUGH THE AIR. A girl in a ladybug-spotted spandex suit and mask with a... yoyo? And a guy in a leather suit and mask with... cat ears? And a baton standing back to back. The "PJO Gang" got up and drew their weapons, and the superheroes had a bunch of assorted savagerie at their throats. "GAH! WHY IN THE NAME OF CHLOE WOULD YOU DO THAT?" The boy in leather yelped, jumping back, the girl ruffling his hair, saying,

"Do you really wanna bet on Chloe, Chat? Her 'Daddy' could kick us out of Paris, then who would protect them from Akuma attacks?" The "Spandex Girl" smirked at "Cat-Boy." 

"Okay, um, who the hell are you?" Nico asked, getting up from Will's lap, shaking off Will's hands.

"Do you really want to cross us? We're Ladybug and Chat Noir. We save Paris from Akumas everyday. We don't even want to be here. We're in another universe. AGAIN. Don't you think that Papillon should know by now that space-time Akumas don't affect us? Also, don't attack us, please. We come in peace," They stated, getting into battle position incase the PJO Gang attacked them. Percy stepped forward and summoned a huge wall of water to kill them. (Wow Percy so violent) Chat Noir called out, "CATACLYSME!" (They're French duh) And clawed at the water, dissipating instantly. "Now, can you please not attack us? Milady and I need to detrasfo-," Chat Noir said before being taken over by a green flash of light, revealing a tan boy with neat-ish blond hair and glimmering green eyes glaring at... a tiny cat begging for Camembert cheese? The girl, dubbed, "Ladybug,"was overtaken by pink sparkles as well, revealing a pale girl with... bluish hair and shiny bluebell eyes. She stepped forward and bowed for a moment and said, in heavily accented English, "Hello. I am Marinette, and this is Adrien, otherwise known as Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris," The guy, now identified as Adrien, stepped forward sheepishly and linked his arm around her waist. "Can you show us around, and, um, we also need a phone," Marinette continued, "We need to call Star and Marco and borrow their dimensional scissors. Again. Space-Time Akumas are the worst," Marinette grumbled.

"Wait... WHAT?! YOU'RE FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION?! AND WHAT THE HELL IS AN AKUMA?!" The PJO Gang stared in shock.

"Well, we're from a dimension called Miraculous. An Akuma is a "butterfly" thing that Akumatizes, or turns, people into villains. They're created by "Papillon," or in English, "Hawk Moth," who is in possession of the Moth Miraculous. Marinette and I are in possession of the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous. Wanna see our dimension? You guys can borrow Miraculous! This Akuma was especially difficult anyways,"Adrien explained

"No, but thanks. Now, you said you needed a phone?" Leo said, holding out one of his monster-proof phones. Marinette took it, called someone, and a portal came through with a girl in a sea green dress, a funky headband, monster boots, and striped leggings and a guy in a red hoodie with black skinny jeans. 

"Hey, Star! Hey, Marco! Can we borrow your dimensional scissors again?" Marinette and Adrien pleaded.

"What trouble did you guys get into this time?!" They exclaimed in unison. The miraculous holders explained what had happened, "And you offered those untrained people MIRACULOUS?!"

Frank defended, "WE ARE NOT UNTRAINED! WE SAVED THE UNIVERSE!"

"Once. How many times have we saved Paris? 39. I wouldn't be talking. Also, we'll be taking those," Marinette plucked the dimensional scissors out of Star's hands and sliced a portal in the air. The PJO Gang looked through and saw utter chaos. A woman with stars for eyes, hair made of the fabric of the universe, and a dress of moons and planets. They hopped through and the rest looked through as they quickly took down the Akuma, waved goodbye, and shut the portal.

"Weird," The PJO Gang said, while Starco just sighed and left.

-LA FIN-

HELLO

GOODBYE

PEACE

MAH 

PRAETORS

-ksgrothanksyou