Switched

-Reverse Reality Breach AU-

-Marin's P.O.V.-

     I was staring at Adrienne, the beautiful, fierce angel she is, when Alain waved his hand in front of my face, shaking me out of my daydream. "Hey! It's lunch, ya deadass stalker!" Alain smirked at the empty classroom. Man, he's a life-saver. 

-Time-skip to after school brought to you by Kronos from Tartarsauce-

-No One's P.O.V.-

     Marin transformed into Ladybeetle (I know, I know, original name) for afternoon patrol. Adrienne transformed into Chat Noire (Because Chatte Noire means black pussy) and they met at the Eiffel Tower.

    They were making small talk and Chat Noire was unashamedly flirting with Ladybeetle over the patrol when suddenly a portal ripped through the air and a male and female version of themselves, standing back to back.

-Marin P.O.V.-

      "Minou?" Called out the female version of... myself? At the same time, the male Chat Noire shouted worriedly,

     "Milady?" They both whipped around at the same time and Chat flirted, "Well, I suppose this calls for a kiss, no, buggaboo?" Ladybeetle expected her to snub his nose and be down to business, but "Buggaboo" pecked his nose and soared to the top of the Eiffel Tower with him. They spotted us and hopped down, swinging their yo-yo and baton. (Pointless movement, past me)

      "I think they've been akumatised," We both said at the same time, "Hey! That's our line!" we repeated once more.

     "Who are you?" I asked tentatively, a bit afraid of the answer. The male and female versions of us dragged us apart, and detransformed into male and female civilian versions of ourselves. Other me said, 

"Hey! I'm Marinette!" 

"B-But my name is Marin!"

     "I guess we're in an alternate universe, then. An akuma attacked and it had space-time powers. Welp, we'd better go to Adri before you freak out. That'll be saved until we reveal your identities, because it's hella annoying to dance around each other in circles. Trust me." 

     She shrugged and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards a guy with blonde hair and green eyes and... Adrienne? Wait... Ladybug detransformed in front of me... SO SHE'S MY CHAT NOIRE! "Adri!" Marinette slips into other Adrienne's arms and she pecks his nose, blushing profusely and tucking a hair behind her ear when she remembers we're here.

 "Chat?"

     "Ladybeetle?" My face goes red when she runs towards me and pulls my body into a tight embrace. I see the others out of the corner of my eye chatting about how Marinette literally fainted and thought it was a dream, and how I was taking it much better than she did, and Marinette slugging other Adrienne in the shoulder. Adrienne wraps her arm around me and asks,

     "Hey! Let's introduce each other formally! I'm Adrienne, and this is Marin, AKA Chat Noire and Ladybeetle!" Marinette ruffled other Adrienne's hair and said,

     "Hi! I'm Marinette, and this is Adrien!" Marinette says enthusiastically, causing Adrien to reply back sassily and flip his (in Marinette's opinion, at least) fluffy, dreamy hair. (NO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A SHIP OUT OF THIS.) 

     Adrien smirked the Chat Noire smirk and turned around with his arm wrapped around Marinette's waist, bidding them adieu. They transformed, and somehow moved in sync holding hands and jumping skillfully into a portal.  Marinette winked at me and shouted, "DON'T GET HER PREGNANT OR I'LL CALL UP STAR AND MARCO TO BORROW THEIR DIMENSIONAL SCISSORS TO GO KILL YOU!" And trust fell into Chat's arms as they fell into the portal.

     At the same time, Adrienne and I looked at each other and said, "Weird."

-FIN- 

HELLO THERE SHOUTOUT TO @Jaxonstem CUZ YOU'RE GETTING SOME BLUE COOKIES TOMORROW...

Unless I eat them all... *maniacal laugh*

BAIYE MAH PRAETORS

Peace out!

-ksgro