Timeline

TIMELINE

21st Century – Humans colonize the Solar System and arrange expeditions to colonize neighboring systems. The space race between NATO and the Second Soviet Union begin.

22nd Century – Humanity discovers Hyperspace travel and widens its conquest of colonies, with nearly 40 systems under Human control, NATO holding the majority. Colonial insurrections happen from time to time.

2118-2222: First Interstellar War takes place between the Old Alliance and the Second Soviet Union. Ends with a stalemate and a peace was reached.  Status quo ante bellum was decreed. This puts NATO and the Second Soviet Union at odds, constantly.

2225: First encounter between Alliance expeditionary craft and the Elven Dominion, a similarly resurgent race in interstellar empire. This is the First encounter between humanity and the Elves. Trade ensues, and all three interstellar factions prosper. 100 years of peace between the two races begin.

23rd century

2332: Revolution takes place in the Elven homeworld of Vvaerudim, with most of the Dominion’s ruling Sarek Dynasty being captured and executed. Many allies of the Sarek Dynasty escape to NATO territory. New Dominion Emperor Laruw Farrek releases Imperial edicts stating that a total domination of the Galaxy is an obligation for Elvenkind. They mobilize their military in secret.

WAR - 2341

October 7th, 2341: A vital Alliance Naval Port at New Mosby was attacked by Dominion troops, and shortly after, Dominion troops invaded the planet.

October 11th, 2341: A widespread invasion of Alliance territory by the Dominion takes place. Frontline systems were deliberately attacked and lost.