Ask #2

___________________________________________

ASK:
@lamephanfan: Yo, Buford, Baljeet? You dating ever?! Its my favorite nonexistent ship, please confirm it!!😣❤

___________________________________________

Phineas: *clasps hands together with a smile* Okay, so Phan wanted me to asked Buford and Baljeet off they were dating, so today we'll have the answer that. Ferb, did you get agold of at least one of them?

Ferb: *give Phineas a thumps up with a phone up to his face*

Phineas: Sweet, so are either of them able to come over?

Ferb: *nods his head with a smile*

Phineas: *excitedly* AWSOME! We'll give them a second, then start the dare.

|A few minutes later...|

Phineas: *sitting on the floor with Perry in his lap, happily petting him, with his laptop next to him*

Ferb: *sitting on the couch quietly reading a book*

Buford: *casually walks into the house* What's up nerds?

Baljeet: Hello my friends, you said that we got a question from one of your readers?

Ferb: *nods*

Phineas: *looks up with a smile* Hey guys! Yeah, lamephanfan had a question for you guys.

Baljeet: Oh, I'm so excited!

Buford: What's the question?

Phineas: *smiles and hands Baljeet the laptop*

Buford: *reads the question*

Baljeet: *reads the question out loud* Yo, Buford, Baljeet? You saying ever?! Its my favorite nonexistent ship, please confirm it!! Distressed screaming face. Heart... *blushing slightly*

Buford: *laughs with a huge smile* I told you people thought we made a cute couple.

Phineas: *laughs softly with a small smile of his own* You really do make a cute couple.

Ferb: *shakes his head in agreement*

Baljeet: Just because two people look cute together does not automatically mean that they are bound to be in a realtionship. Most relationship couples that are based on appearance alone are only theoretical until they have become real due to both parties having the flame relationships for one another in some way, so-

Buford: Stop getting technical with us brain boy and answer the question.

Phineas: *laughs*

Ferb: *looks over at them raising an eyebrow with a small smile*

Baljeet: I was not getting technical. I was simply stating the fact that looks alone do not guarantee that a relationship between two individuals will work out the way everyone hopes, Buford.

Buford: *shakes his haex with a small smile* Just answer the question WITHOUT all of the science mumbo jumbo...

Baljeet: Wait. Why do I have to answer the question?

Ferb: *still looking at his book* Well, you did already start to answer it in you own way before Buford cut you off.

Phineas: *laughes softly* You're also the one with the laptop...

Baljeet: You two aren't helping...

Buford: They're helping me.

Phineas: *laughs with a smile*

Ferb: *brings his attention back to his book*

Baljeet: *rolls his eyes* Give me a reason other then the two already stated as to why I should be the one to answer this.

Buford: Because I said so. Now come on. *crosses his arms with a small victorious smirk*

Baljeet: *groans softly* Fine, Fine...Yes me and Buford are dating, but we aren't really making any big public displays of affection or anything like that.

Buford: *mumbles* Because someone likes to study more then just hang out when we aren't inside...

Baljeet: *sticks his tongue out at Buford* School is important! *gives him a small smile*

Buford: *chuckles and wraps an arm around Baljeet*

Baljeet: *blushes faintly*

Phineas: *low key fanboying* I KNEW IT!!!

Buford: *raises an eyebrow* Really? You've know for like...over a year.

Phineas: *crosses his arma with a fake pout* That's besides the point, I still knew it...Anyways! That's all for this one, hope that answered your question Phan, and we'll see you guys in the next one. Say bye guys.

Baljeet: *hands Phineas back the laptop* Bye bye!

Buford: See ya.

Ferb: *waves*

Phineas: *smiles happily with a small wave* Bye guys, we'll see you later.

___________________________________________

(A/N): Well there we go, another one down. Man did I enjoys making them bicker like an old married couple. X3 Anyways I'll see you guys in the next update, and as always I hope you enjoyed this.See you guys later  ^^