Ask #1

___________________________________________

ASK:
@Mbxyslol44: Hey guys so.... I have a small question......when did you two really fall in love with each other?

___________________________________________

Phineas: Okay so as I told Mbxyslol44, I first started falling for Ferb not long after my 13th birthday, becuase at first I thought that all of my friends had planned the amazing event for me, when in reality Ferb did. Even though everyone else did help him set it up.

Ferb: *smiles slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck with a faint blush*

Phineas: BUT since this was for both of us I did manage to talk Ferb into telling me when he started to like me as well. Ferb...

Ferb: I'd have to say the last day of our 7th grade year of school. Candace had to go, but we didn't, so we stayed home and relaxed by playing video games.

Perry: *distracts noth boys as he walks over to Phineas and chatters*

Phineas: Oh hey Perry, there you are. *smiles down at him before looking back to Ferb* Continue...

Ferb: Since you are such a 0hysical game player, you know you always move around thinking it would help you win. *laughs softly* By the end of the first game you were practically sitting on me refused to move.

Phineas: *chuckles softly with a faint blush*

Perry: *paws at Phineas*

Phineas: *picks Perry up with a smile holding him, before give Ferb a gesture to continue*

Ferb: You looked to happy and adorable to ask you to move, so I let you stay the way you were, and...

Phineas: And?

Ferb: I couldnt help but love you, you're just to cute! I couldn't stop making cheesy jokes and pick up lines that day. *chuckles* I guess that your unique way of playing video games is what made me fall for you.

Phineas: Awe Ferb, that's so sweet! And here I was thinking that you were joking around with me that day. *laughs softly*

Perry: *chatters happily*

Ferb: *chuckles softly with a small smile*

Phineas: Well there we go, hope you got the answer you were looking for Mbxys. That's all for this one. Say goodbye Ferb.

Ferb: *waves*

Phineas: *smiles and laughs softly* Say goodbye Perry.

Perry: *chatters as Phineas hugs him like a small child*

Phineas: See you guys in the next one. *waves with a smile*

___________________________________________

(A/N): Well there we go, first one done. ^^ I hope you guys liked it and I can wait to see what's going to be asked/done next. See you guys later.