LevixReader

A/N: teehee Levi is my favorite. I have spent many long hours reading LevixReader fanfiictions. It always annoys me when either Levi or the reader dies at the end. So I cant promise there wont be a happy ending to all my one shots but this one wont end in tears. Anyway here we go! Oh and this is gunna be a high school AU cuz well those are my favorite and no one has requested anything. So you go do that!!

*First day of school in your home room*

Levis P.O.V.

Me and Erwin were both on our way to our home room class and Jean was coming with. Well I don't know why Jean was tagging along the brat isn't even in our home room. When we got there me and Erwin went to sit down and Jean walked up to my desk and bent down.

Then he whispered "Who is the new girl?"

I looked around to see who he was talking about and saw her sitting in the back corner of the classroom drawing in a notebook. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. I'm not going to lie she was really pretty but I probably wasn't going to talk to her and Jean seemed interested. For some reason all girls were interested in the athletic horse face. I just shrugged in response to his question.

"Well I should go introduce myself ," he stated.

I just shrugged again and said "Go for it horseface."

Ignoring my insult he went up to the girl and sat in the desk in front of her and turned her direction putting his elbow on her desk. It was on her notebook and she just pushed it off continuing on whatever she was doing. Jean did not seemed fazed yet he just continued.

"Hey my name is Jean," he said putting his hand out for her to shake.

She ignored his hand and without even looking up from her work said "Hello.. Jean."

Jean seemed shocked by how cold she was being to him. I was fighting a grin.

Jean regained his posture and said "You are really pretty."

She just bluntly said "I'm not into guys with vaginas."

He seemed shocked and just sat there unsure of what to do. I was trying my hardest not to laugh my ass off.

She sighed and looked up at him slightly set her pencil down and said "Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to introduce myself to the new girl." He said almost mumbling obviously irritated.

"Well it seems you have done that already so if you don't need anything else you can leave now," she said looking back down at her artwork and picking back up her pencil.

I could tell Jean was really mad now I guess he's not used to rejection. I finally had to let out a chuckle.