Chapter 3

~edited~

THE SONGS ARENT MINE!! I JUST LOVE THE ARTISTS AND THE SONGS BUT THEY ARE NOT MINE!!!

_________________________________

I had spent that night at the guild once more and I guess since I was conscious, I was slightly afraid to be alone so Mira stayed with me.

I felt bad but she insisted, saying she didn't mind. I felt like I was being a burdan but I just can't take being alone right now. I just have the feeling that something might happen... I guess that's why I just need someone here, to take my mind off things and calm me down.

Once morning reached, everyone came to see how I was doing. I guess in a way I'm not fully sure why they all came but it was nice. I guess I almost felt like I have family again.

But my happiness was short lived as Lucy needed more money to pat her rent so they all left to go a job. I kinda wanted to go but Erza said I should stay and get my strengh back up before doing anything.

Even though they said they'd only be gone for the day, I was still going to miss them. That kinda sounds pathetic right? Oh well, I can't help feeling like this. Just after everything I guess I need some moral support.

 ~

After they had been gone for a while, I decided to explore the place a bit. 

I sat at the bar of the guild, meeting many people there and of course, the Master, Makarove. He was a nice guy, asking it I wanted to join the guild.

I guess at first, I felt slightly reluctant to join. I mean I've only just come here yet they all seem to like me and trust me... I feel safe.

So I said yes.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched Mira take my hand, turning it round so my palm faced upwards before she stamped the small, white Fairy Tail mark on the inside of my wrist.

I let my smile grow as I stared down at it. I like the idea of being a part of a guild.

 ~

That day I meet basically everyone in Fairy Tail. They were all so nice and they accepted me just like that. They didn't even ask about my past.

Most of them were all surprised when I told them I had the same power as this Laxus person. Apparently he's the Master’s grandson and he's really powerful. I want to meet him, he seems...interesting.

Everyone's just so carefree here. My smile didn't drop, not for a second. Everyone, everything. It's just making me smile.

 ~

It was around late afternoon when the sun was setting, red, orange and yellow mixed in the sky, flooding it like a rainbow.

It's so pretty. I thought as I stood outside. Maybe I should go for a walk? But.. I don't want to be alone. I sighed before decided to stay at the guild.

I hopped onto the roof, wanting to get a bit of privacy.

I had my guitar resting on my back as usual. I took another look around, making sure that no one was around before I pulled my guitar round and began playing a few notes.

After one stroke, I could tell it was out of tune.

Must've been when I was getting beat up, I thought with a sigh before I began tuning it. 

I listened to each note as I tuned it. I've always remembered how to tune my guitar, ever since my brother taught me all those years ago..

---flashback---