Part 7

I was ossified. I couldn't move or say anything. I just starred in the distance.
He sat down next to me without saying anything neither. He took a daisy and plucked the petals. After a while I felt his look on me. "I-" he started talking. "I - um" he spluttered. "I didn't know your mother but as she raised such a great daughter she must have been an amazing person and she loved you. You know this Hannah right?" I still didn't move. Why is he even here. Why isn't he with his freaking wife. „Hannah?" he asked since I didn't reply. He wanted to take my hand but I moved it immediately. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked. "Just go to your damn wife and leave me alone. You don't even know me Mis-" Crap! "Wait how do you know my name?" " How do I know your name? Are you serious? I'm talking about your freaking wife you didn't tell me from and you ask me about your name?" I shouted. "Because I haven't a wife Hannah. I would never cheat on somebody. What are you talking about?" he sounded confused. Why is he denying it? "And who's that women you met after school?" He laughed. Why is this son of a bitch laughing? "That's Vicki. My best friend since high school. Nothing else." Oh. And once again I started weeping bitterly. I didn't even know exactly why. He did nothing wrong. Collins moved closer to me and hugged me tightly. I buried my face in his chest. I could feel his regular heartbeat which calmed me down. He caress my back with his hands. I could have stayed like this forever. "I'm sorry." I mumbled in his chest but even I didn't understand anything. "You are what?" he laughed. Now I also had to laugh and looked him into his eyes. "I'm sorry." I said again. "I understand it Hannah but you don't need to apologize. I mean it probably seemed like it." he replied. "You look beautiful by the way." he smiled. The moment he said that I just noticed what he was wearing and couldn't hold back a laughter. "I got told your mom didn't like black clothes for this occasion so..." Even if I laughed about his pink shirt it looked still really good on him. He tried again to take my hand and this time I let him. "Do you want to go inside?" "No I guess I don't want to. I want to remember her alive as the person she is...was. I can't take it to see her motionless body. I don't know if that's egotistical or what mom would think about it but-" he interrupted me. "Don't think that much! I can totally understand it. You don't want to falsify the image you have of her and I'm sure your mom wouldn't want that either."
"Probably." I said. I just felt the warmth of his hands. They were so big I honestly never saw hands like this. It felt like they can protect me against anything. They won't ever let me go. I watched the circles he "painted" on my hand with his fingers. "You still haven't answered my question." he said. "Which question?" "How do you know my name? Did you asked someone?" "Well I asked the internet." I said. "Oh ok. That whole thing with the internet is still confusing for me. I even have a twitter account! Can you believe this? I'm still trying to figure it out." I laughed. "I'm too Misha. Don't worry." "I like when you call me with my name." "Misha." I smiled and he retorted it immediately. "Actually my name is Dmitri Tippens Krushnic. But my mother's maiden name is Collins. And I've always been called Misha, after the boyfriend my mother had back when she was in college in Russia. So yeah, I went with Misha Collins instead of Misha Dmitri Tippens Krushnic just because I thought it flowed nicer." he explained. "So you are Russian?" I asked him. "No we don't really know exactly where the name comes from but my mum loves Russia. I also visited the country a few times and can speak perfectly Russian." "That's awesome I would love to speak another language fluently! But I'm just a girl from Massachusetts, nothing else." It has to be great growing up with more than one language. You could learn so much about the differences in the cultures. "Nothing else? You are great just how you are Hannah!" I pressured his hand and smiled. I don't know how but this man is able to let me forgot about all my worries. He came closer and stoped a few millimeters in front of my lips. That was the moment where I started to remember he's my teacher. This beautiful man is my teacher. But I liked him so much. "That's wrong Misha. You are my teacher. You could get fired. I don't want-" again he interrupted me.
"No. No it's not. It's wrong for society maybe. But it's not wrong from my perspective. Hopefully also from yours. I got feelings for you Hannah. Feelings can't be wrong. It doesn't matter that I'm your teacher and it doesn't matter that we got an age gap as long as we are both happy." he whispered. Are you happy?" "Yes I'm happy. I'm happy with you." I immediately replied.
"Alright that's everything what matters. Let's just forget about it for a moment." I wanted it too even though I knew we would be in trouble soon but in this moment it was the right thing to do. I overcame the last millimeters and kissed his soft lips again. In that moment I didn't care about who might would see us. I just wanted him. I wanted his hands that were holding my face carefully. I wanted his stubbly beard to tickle me. I wanted to go through his beautiful brown hairs. I wanted his smile while kissing which I could feel even though my eyes were closed. I wanted just everything from him.