Wave

Wave: chapter 1:

"You are way out of you league Lauren" My sister laughs as I hop on top of my surfboard soaking wet.

"What can't I go to extremes" I smile and sit up straight on my board.

Hi my name is Lauren Hilton . Am a junior in West High School. Am from Australia and I live with my parents and older sister Arianne Hilton.

Today me, Arianne and some friends went out surfing for the afternoon.

I surfed since I was three years old riding a moray bogey.

"Cameron watch out!" I scream for my best friend who is about to get hit by a giant wave.

"What?" He yells and looks back.

Once he sees the wave he pauses for a minute with fear.

Then starts to paddle strongly against the current.

"He is so not gonna make it" Arianne says

I wait. Cameron catches up and rides the wave.

"Wooooohoooooo! Yea! That's it Cameron!" I yell to a celebrating boy riding a four feet wave.

Once the wave becomes weaker he lays down and starts to paddle towards my sister and I.

Sarah and Nick paddle behind Cameron.

"That was awesome Cam!" I yell as he sits on his board in front of us

"Well I am awesome!" He says confidently and starts posing his arm muscles

"Oh please" Arianne pushes Cameron off the board as he splashes into the water

When he comes out.

"Hey!" He yelps and grabs Arianne by her waist and pulls her under.

Cameron and Arianna have had a thing for a while. Am not very sure, but they defenetly think of each other more than friends.

Arianne has never spoken of liking Cameron, but I can see it in her smile and the way she looks at him.

"I don't know about you guys but I had the best day" Sarah sighs

We are looking at the sunset all together laying down on our boards mouth up.

"Sarah you say that everyday we surf" Nick splashes a little water in her face with his right hand

She giggles at the action.

"What about you Lauren?" Sarah asks me

"What?" I was lost in my thoughts and didn't hear Sarah.

"Did you have a good time?" She smiles

"With you guys.. There are no bad moments" I say and they all awed at me childishly.

We decided to go back to sore not much after that.

I live near the coast so Arianne drove us back.

"Give me a hand?" Nick ask me referring to the boards on the car roof.

"Yea sure" I helped him get them untied and position them leaned nicely against the car.

Arianne took our little cooler inside the house and Cameron helped her with the towels and basket.

Sarah grabed everyone's bags and placed them on the balcony.

We all took our boards and place them inside.

My parents are out of town for the weekend so I invited my friends over.

"Cameron your bag weights a ton!" Sarah complains as she drags the bag across my living room.