James found his mate

Elenor’s POV

We woke up in the morning and I sneaked off to shower, locking the door so Dylan wouldn’t bother me. I showered and towel dried my hair before slipping on my undergarments. I didn’t find my clothes in the bathroom so I stuck my head out to see if Dylan was still in the room. “Dylan?”

“Hm?” I heard a mumble from the bed.

“Could you hand me my clothes?” I asked quietly.

He lifted his head and looked at me. “I’ve seen it, El.” His head fell back down, telling me he wouldn’t be getting up to give me my clothes anytime soon.

I sighed, but opened the door to get my clothes anyways. I went over to his drawers and opened the one I usually kept an outfit in. I found a pair of shorts and a flowy shirt and shut the drawer. Before I could start to get dressed I felt two arms slide around my waist and a body press against mine.

“Dylan…” I started.

“Mmm,” He mumbled. “You smell nice.”

“And you stink,” I joked. “You should take a shower.”

He just tightened his arms. “I can’t, not with you standing here like this.” He kissed the crook of my neck and I leaned back into him.

“Maybe you could let me get dressed.”

“No…” He mumbled and continued kissing down my shoulder, slipping my bra strap down. He pushed the clothes out of my hand, making me drop them. He spun me around then, so he could kiss me properly.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his head. He lifted me, and I felt the wall behind my back. Soon I felt his little friend pressing into me and I pulled away. “No, no.” I shook my head slightly. “We have school in less than an hour.”

“I don’t care.” He mumbled into my neck. He licked my mark.

“Dylan,” I sounded breathless, even to myself.

He undid my bra and that fell to the floor.

I moaned and grabbed his head, pulling his face to mine and crashing my lips to his.

We did make it to school on time. Barely, but we did. James was nowhere to be found. By lunch, I started to get a bit worried.

“He’s fine, I’m sure.” Dylan said quietly to me. We were sitting at the table with Alicia. “Probably just thinking.”

“Did you meet her?” I asked.

“His mate?” He said. “No, not really. She was the wolf growling at us. I was going to attack, but James yelled at me.” He frowned. “Which he probably shouldn’t ever do again for his own sake.”

I patted his arm. “I’ll remind him who you are.”

He grinned down at me.

“What are you guys chatting about?” Alicia cut in.

We both turned to her. “Hey, want to hang out tonight?” I asked, ignoring her question.

“Sure!” She said.

“Come over around 5?”

She nodded. “Sounds good.” She looked down at her food. “This is not a good sandwich. I’ll be right back.” She left and we watched her toss out her sandwich and go to stand in line for cafeteria food.

“Do you do that alot?” Dylan asked.

“What?”

“Ignore her questions.”