You want me to meet your parents? In this!?

Elenor POV 

          “Is it alright if I kiss you?”

            Did he have to ask?! My wolf screamed. But I thought about it. This would technically start the mating process, and he knows that… but then again, he is my true mate, and I’ll mate with him someday anyways. “Yes.” I answered.

            He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist before lifting my chin and kissing me.

            Oh. My. Gosh. What a kiss it was! The sparks were still there, and even more intense. From what you know about me, I probably seem like the type of girl who’s never kissed a guy before. This is not true. I’ve had 2 real boyfriends before and another guy I kinda had a thing with… and I kissed them, many times. But it was NOTHING, like this.

            I slid my arms around his neck, and he pulled me against his chest. After a little while, he pulled away.

            “Wow.” I said, a little out of breath.

            “Wow.” He repeated.

            I played with the hair at the back of his neck. “Do you feel the sparks too?” I asked him.

            “Yeah,” He answered. “It’s amazing.”

            I bit my lip, hesitating with my next question. “Dylan? Can I ask you something?”

            “Of course.”

“What do you see in me?”

            He looked at me for a second. “What do you mean? You’re my mate.”

            “What do you think of me?” I rephrased.

            “I think you’re perfect.”

            I waited.

“Your eyes, the deep blue sparkles every time you smile.”

            I couldn’t help it, I smiled.

            “And your smile,” He continued. “Who wouldn’t love your smile?” He took my hand that was on his shoulder and held it in his, squeezing gently. “And your hands, every time I see them I just want to hold on and never let go.” Then he tightened his arms around my waist. “Your waist? I want to keep my hands on your waist all day, keeping you close to me.”

            I hesitated for a second again. “So it’s not just because I’m your mate…?”

            “Do you want the truth?”

            “Always.” I nodded.

            “Honestly,” He said slowly. “If you weren’t my mate, I probably wouldn’t have noticed you.” That hurt a bit, and I started pulling away from him, but he held on tighter. “Don’t misunderstand. The Fates put us in each others paths, and I couldn’t be happier.” He continued. “I’ve barely known you for a day, Elenor, but I already lov—no, like you. I wont freak you out with the other L word yet.” Then he looked down at me, waiting for me to say something.

            I smiled at him. “I like you too.” I laughed. I decided I could trust him, for now, and took down my wall.

            She is so cute. I heard.

            “Thanks!”

            Did I say that out loud?

I laughed again. “Can you even tell when people put their walls down?”