Thirty-Nine

And like magic, the trio was back together again. It may have taken a bit longer than expected, but things work out when they're meant to. And out of anyone, Hana was a firm believer in that. She had hoped that Yoongi kept to himself the bit of information he acquired a few days prior. The last thing anyone needed was for Jimin and Yoongi to separate again over some nonsense drama. Not even the universe would be able to handle that. But, it appeared to Hana that he chose to be smart about this one, and kept it to himself. 

The bar was filled to the brim with people. Some regulars, some not. Yoongi manned the bar while Jimin waited tables, bringing drinks back and forth to customers. Hana made sure to greet each customer formally, asking how they were enjoying their time. All three of them, no matter how busy it was, were having a blast. Maybe even the time of their lives. Just as long as they were together.

"So, does this mean I won't have to split the tips with Yoongi tonight?" Jimin joked as he approached both Hana and Yoongi who was leaning against the bar countertop. The bar was still a bit busy, but not so much that they couldn't get any downtime. 

"Well shit, with all the money we're making tonight, both of you can keep whatever tips you made. No splitting." Hana shrugged. She stood straight, looking over Jimin's shoulder. She could've sworn she'd seen a familiar face. "No fuckin' way." Hana meant to say that to herself, but of course, that didn't happen. 

"What?" Jimin asked, turning to look in the same direction as Hana, seeing a face he hadn't seen in such a long time. "Is that... Seung?"

"The dumbass came back?" Yoongi was now looking in the same direction as the others. 

"What do you mean 'came back'?" Jimin looked at Yoongi. "He was here before?"

"Well, yeah. But, I didn't think much of it." Yoongi lied. Part of him was actually glad he didn't bring it up to Jimin. It was interesting to see him react the way he did. "Does it matter?" 

"Well, no.." Jimin trailed off, and looked back at Seung. "Who's the girl he's with?"

Both Hana and Yoongi shrugged in unison. "She's kinda pretty, though." Hana nodded. 

"I think she was with him the last time." Yoongi added. 

"Does Hanji know?" Jimin kept at it with the questions. "Are they a thing?"

"Jimin, if you don't know, what makes you think we do?" Hana continued watching the two as they approached a small group of people sitting in a booth to the back of the bar. "Maybe they're just friends. Who cares?"

"Obviously, Jimin does." Yoongi scoffed. No longer interested in the situation, Yoongi rounded the bar and left the two to see if any customers needed more drinks. Maybe, Yoongi was thinking too much about it, or maybe he was just a bit paranoid but whatever it was, he didn't like it. He tried his best, though, to remain calm. There wasn't any reason to blow the roof off the place. At least not yet.

Apparently, neither of them heard Yoongi's sly comment. Hana shrugged, now as uninterested in Seung as she's ever been. "You might wanna blink some time soon, Jimin. Yoongi already caught you staring."

"W-what? I wasn't staring." As soon as he was caught, he immediately turned to face Hana. "Was I?"

"You definitely were." Hana went back to leaning against the countertop. "You were asking an awful lot of questions too."

"Well, wouldn't you? I was just curious. Is that so bad?" 

"We're all curious. But, I don't think Min Yoongi is gonna see it that way." Hana sighed, hoping this wasn't going to cause any trouble between the couple. "I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way."