R.I.P. •Jonah•

Song: RIP by Olivia O'Brien

Y/N POV

So, I have a problem. Jonah and I dated for about 8 months and recently broke up because it was getting hard to be in a relationship that complicated, but we stayed friends. We didn't want to ruin years of friendship between us.

He started acting weird a couple of weeks ago and it got to the point where I can't stand him anymore.

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING CLINGY, WE BROKE UP FOR A REASON." he yells making my heart break even more.

"Jonah what is hapenning to you? You never have time for anything, you're always with a new girl everyday and you totally replaced me and your four best friends for a couple of people you met at some party."

I really try to explain myself but he just won't listen to me. The boys don't know what to do anymore and neither do I to be honest.

"I have time for the things I want and you're no one to talk about me being with different girls when all you ever did when we were together was hanging out with guys all the time."

"With friends, I didn't sleep with. You know I would never even think of cheating on you, you were my whole world. God, I even miss fighting with you, at least we were together. I lost that precious boy for this Jonah I don't know and don't want to."

I point at his dumb outfit and attitude. This has gone too far. I just wish the old Jonah comes back. I miss him so much.

"I changed and you don't have a say in it. If you don't like me now then just leave me alone."

"No. I need to knock you out of this. The guys miss you, now you only go out and get faded. You're acting like the people that we hated when are you gonna realise that?" I argue getting closer to him.

He rolls his eyes and shrugs.

"If you keep acting like this, you can stop expecting me to run right back to you." I let the tears escape my eyes.

"Then don't. I have to go now, are you gonna come after me too?" Jonah sasses and I step aside waiting for him to walk past me.

"No. You can go. You're dead to me now." I tell him crossing my arms. The words hurt coming out of my mouth but it's what we both needed to hear.

"Fine then." he looks at me in the eyes one last time. I can see a bit of hurt and concern flash on his eyes but he walks off right after.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Not so happy ending. I might do a part 2 though.