15: Bad News

BECKY'S P.O.V.
It's been two months, we've been back at uni about a month and a half. We've had more basketball games, some we've won, some we've lost. Most people forgot about the night of the party, Thomas and I barely even talk anymore, he's busy with work and Uni. Lydia and Dylan have been so wrapped up in each other, Sammy and Jacob have been hanging out, Scottie and Connor have been getting closer and spending more time together. And me? I've been sat in my dorm most of the time... Alone. However, I'd been ill this past week, waking up and being sick every damn morning so I'd booked myself a hospital appointment and I had to get to it.

I slipped on a tracksuit set and put my hair up into a messy ponytail before placing a cap on my head before leaving the dorm.

{Becky's Outfit}

I jogged out to my car, I bumped into someone on the way out and slowly lifted my head, Lydia

I jogged out to my car, I bumped into someone on the way out and slowly lifted my head, Lydia. "Becky?" She asked as I tried to dodge her. "Er... Yeah." I said as I turned to her. "I thought you were staying at the dorm, you've been ill this past week." She replied. "Yeah... I've got a hospital appointment to find out what's wrong with me so I'm going to the hospital." I shrugged. "I'll come with." She smiled. "I thought you had something on with Dylan." I replied. "Oh, I did. But then he got called into work so we're doing our date thing tonight instead." She shrugged as she climbed into my car. I sighed and climbed into the drivers seat, I wound the windows down and instantly began driving to the hospital.

Once there, I climbed out and headed inside, "Hey, I have an appointment with Doctor Martin." I told the receptionist. "Yeah, just head on down, she's waiting for ya." The young redhead replied. I nodded and began heading to the room, Lydia at my heels. I knocked on the door before walking in, "Rebecca!" The petite blonde smiled as she hugged me. "Is it okay if I stay?" Lydia asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Becky, I've got a few questions before I determine what your illness could be." The doctor said. "Okay." I nodded. "Jump up on the bed, poppet." She smiled. I did as I was told and sat up on the bed as Lydia sat at the side whilst the doctor began firing questions at me, questions such as "Have you had relations with anybody in the past three months?" And "What are your symptoms?" And "Have you eaten anything bad?" And so on... "Rebecca, there's a lot of things this could be but the most popular one is morning sickness." She eventually told me. "But wait, doesn't that only happen to pregnant people?" Lydia asked. "We will do a scan now for you, okay?" She said. "Okay." I nodded before sighing as she left the room and headed to get the things she'd need.

"Did you and Jake use protection?" Lydia asked me. I thought back to that night with Thomas, eyes tight shut as I did, suddenly my eyes flicked open as realisation hit me, "No." I groaned more so to myself than to her as the doctor reappeared. She put the cold jelly stuff on my stomach and began doing the scan, I kept my eyes closed as she did.

Lydia let out a breath as a small heartbeat was heard, "Oh my gosh." Lydia cooed. I slowly opened my eyes and stared up at the screen as a small figure appeared on it, "You're pregnant Rebecca." Doctor Martin smiled at me. "Would you like to know the gender?" She asked. I slowly nodded, "It's a healthy little girl." She smiled. "How far gone is she, doc?" Lydia asked. "Two months." Martin replied. "You gonna tell Jacob?" Lydia asked me as the picture of the scan was printed and the doctor cleaned my stomach. I pushed my top back down, "I will book you in again so that you can discuss your options..." The doctor began as she handed me two scan photos. "No need to do that, I can't have a termination. I don't believe in them, if I decide that I don't want the child then I will go through an adoption agency." I told her. She nodded, "Okay." She replied. "I will book you in for the twelve week scan, then." She added. "I will ring or text you with your appointment day once I've got it sorted, I assume you don't want your parents to know?" She asked. "No, could this stay between us, please." I mumbled. "It sure can. I'll text or ring with your next appointment day, okay?" She asked. "Okie dokie, thank you." I nodded. "No problem sweetheart." She smiled as Lydia and I headed out.