Chapter 1

Long time ago there was conflict between the dragons and humans. There were humans who had a connection to the dragons of Darchen. There were so many humans having a dragon partner that the two kingdoms came together as one. It took 2 centuries to finalize the collaboration becuase the two Royals were stubborn Royals . The two royal families decided that they both couldn't rule over the two kingdoms so they made a council that consisted of four influential dragons and four influential humans. It didn't matter if they had money what mattered was the influence they had on their mind.

Four centuries later a war broke out with the humans and dragons. The dragons were fighting with all they had but they were losing. Dragon kind and human kind slaughtered.

Dragons asked for help from the vampires and the vampires said that they would help but only if they could get a dragon egg. One single dragon egg sounded like a fair trade but it wasn't. The vampires wanted a the single dragon egg of the Queen. The Queen was a special dragon and was only able to mate once in her life time. The Queen agreed after many attempts to change the vampires mind.

The vampires came to help after receiving the egg. The vampires were too late the Queen and her fellow dragons had perished. The vampire king and his soldiers almost wiped the whole kingdom of humans out. The Human king died at the hands of the Queen dragon and so the Vampire King decided that he would leave the humans alone but only if they played by his rules. The Vampire King wanted two thousand humans to go back with him to his kingdom as blood bags and to reproduce and make more humans.
The Human Kings son was only 17 at the time but when his dad died he became King. He complied with hesitation. The vampire King went away with his new humans and a dragon egg.

The vampire King went on his way thinking but he accomplished something great.But what the dragon  Queen didn't tell the king was that the egg need to be touched by the its spirt partner. The partner that connects with the dragons soul and have the same soul as the dragon.

The Vampire King was enraged but he understood the dragons ways and blamed himself for being to hasty on taking a drgonegg.

The resizing that Vampires didn't have dragons as partners was because vampires didn't have a soul. But the royal vampires did because they were born vampires and not bitten.

The king had every member of his family touch the egg even himself but the egg didn't move even a inch.

Four 5 long centuries later the egg has been inside a case in the ballroom to be awed at. Also 5 centuries ago a son of the king of  was born.

The fun begins now.