*Read Me*

This is the new and improved version of Kissing Skulls--though nowhere close to perfect.  I've been editing like crazy until my eyes began to bleed, but if, while you read, you happen to notice that I missed something please just message me with the mistake and page number.  

Things that I worked really hard on, but will probably be wrong:

1. Continuity Stuff:  I tried, guys.  But I am editing this all by myself and I *will* miss some stuff.  It happens.  I ain't perfect, and this still is a rough draft, emkay?

2. Plot Issues:  *Deep, dramatic sigh*  I tried with this, guys.  I really did, but I didn't realize until after I finished the story, just how many darn plot lines I had going on.  Like, alot.  I tried cutting some out, but there were just too many and some were interconnected...at one point, I was just like "oh, eff it!" and didn't care.  Therefore, there will most likely be some plot holes, or plot lines that just plain out don't make any sense.  Please kindly alert me to those, and I will take care of it.  

3. Punctuation/Spelling/Grammar:  *bursts out into tears at this point*  I am not even going to dignify this with a response.  You want perfect spelling and grammar?  Go read a dictionary.  I tried--honestly.  But I am human...a human whose eyesight tends to blur if she stares at a computer screen for too long...

4.  Last but not least, Feedback.  I'm not going to beg this time, guys.  All I'm going to say, is don't be that person who waits until I post twenty damn chapters to tell me that they've been reading the story for a while and noticed a glaring, huge mistake in chapter one.  Don't be this person.  If you really don't want to leave a comment for whatever reason, just message me you're suggestions/thoughts/questions, okay?  I won't bite, honest.  

It's for my sanity.

Anywho:  I plan on updating at least 3 chapters per day, because I can't figure out how to upload stuff all at once (what I mean is a bunch of chapters at the same time, without having to manually go in and publish each chapter) and I don't want to overrload people's inboxes with twenty emails.  

Thanks for sticking with me!  I hope you all enjoy the rest.  Feedback/comments are welcome.  

Thanks!

-Nikki