Part nine- Message

Meghan

I woke up in the morning after our perfect couple night. I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping. He is always so adorable when he sleeps. I woke up and put his oversized teeshirt on. As I walk to the kitchen I notice Daryl's phone, it beeped. I know it's bad to read someone's messages but I was so curious. I came to the phone and took it. I almost dropped it when I saw it. It was message from Fergie.

Fergie: Daryl text me when u wake up please

I had no idea they were talking and I want to know why but I can't tell him I read it. Dammit I shouldn't read it. But why would they talk after I told him all about our small secret. I was thoughtful standing in kitchen "Meghan?" It was Daryl. I must look so confused and huffy but well, I am.
"What?" I answered and rolled eyes. "Meghan what happened?" "Nothing okay?!" I said little angrily "Meghan if I did something wrong just tell me okay?" This made me agry I don't even know why, I'm never this moody to him, we always talk about these things. "I am okay!" I screamed. Now it's that awkward silence here. Wait am I this moody because of my goddamn period? What is the date? I grabbed my phone and went to the bedroom. Oh yes, period time. Now my emotions hit me again, all I wanna do is cry, that's all I wanna do. I went to the bathroom. About 20 minutes I was there almost all 20 minutes crying because I was so mad at him I hearda knock on the door.
"Y..yes?" I was sobbing. "Meghan, what's wrong, can I come in?" "Yeah it's opened"
I said. I am so happy he came, he is always so kind no matter what I do to him. "My god Meghan!" I realized I have puffy red eyes and I just look like a mess. "What happened, is it because of me?!" My god shkuld I do it? Should I tell him I saw the text from Fergie? "N..No. It's not because of you, I'm just moody you know" I hate lying to him but I can't tell him, maybe he won't trust me than or maybe he will get angry and we will fight and I don't want this at all.
"Meghan it's alright, I'll make you hot chocolate and we can watch movies and go out with them another time" Wait..go out with the..."My god!" I screamed "What Meghan? Are you okay?!" He said scaredly. "Sorry Daryl I just forgot we are going out with Fergie and boys today" Omg is this why she texted him? I guess yes because we don't text since the thing. "Yeah you wanted to discuss things about last episode and about the winner" He said with raised eyebrows. I must so shocked and happy now at the same time "Yeah I know now and we will go it's important and I don't think we will have time than" "But I thought you felt bad and sad?" He said and put his hand on my shoulder worriedly. "Yes but nothing what will kill me, it's every moth and I am still here after 25 years" I said and laughed a little. "This is why I love you Meghan Trainor" he smiled nicely and kissed me. I blushed as he strokes my cheek. "My innocent angel" "Yes that's me" I said and we both stand up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. "So..when we are going to meet them?" I asked "Diddy told you, didn't he?"
"Oh yeah I forgot he texted me yesterday" I started looking for my phone. "It's right here if you are looking for your phone" he laughed "Oh yeas, I am just blind sometimes" we laughed together.

Daryl
We cooked breakfast together. Some eggs and vegetables as usual on weekends. We were talking when my phone beeped.

Fergie: Daryl I know u r awake why r u ignoring me?

Daryl: Sorry Ferg but I am with Meghan since I woke up and I don't want her to find out we are talking

Fergie: Why? We all r okay, aren't we?

Daryl: Yeah of course we are okay but she would ask why are we talking, that's the problem..

Fergie: Oh yeah sorry I forgot u had it as a secret

Daryl: I am scared she won't trust me if she finds out

Fergie: You should tell her before she finds out..

I frowned to the phone before I reply "Daryl are you okay?" I heard Meghan. "Uhmm..yeah why not?" I answered quickly "Because it looks like someone texted you something horrible"
"No no no..I just was watching some video and commercial interrupted it. "Oh yeah I know this" she laughed and continued eating and scrolling on post she is tagged in.

Daryl: Maybe I'll tell her later not now. Please ne quiet on the meeting yeah?

Fergie: Ofc..

"Baby wait a minute I have to use bathroom" I said left Meghan there.

Meghan
Few seconds after Daryl left his phone beeped. I can't help but I am too curious.

Fergie: And Daryl when is it exactly?

Again? What does she wants?! Maybe she is asking for today..

"What's wrong" Daryl asked when he came back. "Nothing just thinking about meeting"
"Okay" awkward silence..how I hate it..
"And have you checked the message from Diddy?"
"What?"
"I mean when is it exactly?"
"

Oh sorry...uhmm It's at 8pm"
"Thanks" as I said it he grabbed his phone and started texting. Probably Fergie just wanted to know when is the meeting.
"And are we going to some club or will it be dinner?"
"Dinner" I answered.