Part seven- I have only one real love

Meghan
We are finally on way home, we picked up some dress I love and did some photo shoot. I am so sleepy today. I looked at Daryl with no words and i fell asleep resting my head on his shoulder.

*at home*
I was sleeping almost all the time on our way. I had a dream about me and Daryl. Our wedding day. It was so beautiful, we had the wedding on beach and everywhere were white and pink roses. I had a long white dress, tight around my tummy and it was all so beautiful. Before it all started Daryl came to me with a guitar and played a song 'Marry me' which we wrote together. I was all so sweet and when i heard "you can kiss the bride" and I felt Daryl's lips on mine, I woke up. It was the most beautiful thing ever, I want a wedding like this one day.
"Babyyyy! Come here" I yelled from bedroom to Daryl. He was here in a few seconds I can say.
"What happened Meghan, are you okay?"
I love how he cares about me.
"I wanted you to come here and kiss me bae"
"All you want my baby" he said and kissed me passionately.
"Daryl I want to tell you something, I had a dream when I slept in the car " I said as I watched his face turning to be worried
"Tell me Meghan, you can tell me everything always"
"I know.." i started "I had a dream about our wedding day..and it, it was so beautiful " I felt hot tears running down my cheeks
"Aww baby don't cry, it's okay" he said and pulled me in a hug. I couldn't stop the tears I was just so happy and my feelings got me.
"I..I am so..so sorry Daryl, I just can't stop it"
"It's okay just breathe and tell me"
I wiped my tears off and started
"I bad a beautiful dream about our wedding day, white and pink roses and you were singing to me our song Mary me, it was so cute and it was perfect"

-------
Meghan
"Ash was so good but Zhavia slayed" I said for myself after sending Ash home. We were filming episode 5 of The Four for 6 hours now and I was so happy that I finally solved my big problem with Fergie and Daryl. I told them both what I feel and why I did what I did. Daryl was okay with it..he is such a kind person I have to say it again. Fergie explained her part of doing all the things and now was in a break I'm sitting on Daryl's lap and he we are talking about our wedding day.
"I think it's gonna be perfect" he said
"Yeah I.." I was interupted by my mom
"What is going to be perfect darling"
"Oh nothing mom, just some date we were planning " I lied to her, we wanted to keep it as secret from my family and surprise them when it will be planned perfectly.
"Oh okay Meggy" she said and left to my dad
"Meghan shouldn't we tell them it's going to be before next album?"
"Daryl, we talked about it..let's finish this after filming" the last words I said before he had to go. I'm glad I finally told them that Daryl is my only one real love.