Part 2

So like I said in part one, school was the worst. I was strong next to my friend N and accidentally say it loud "I hate my life" N asks what wrong and I internally curse. Sheer can't keep a secret for three life of her. She keeps asking me to tell her so eventually I say "later. When there's less people around"

So fast forward to after third period: locker break. I go to my locker hall and N followed me, remembering I said a locker break. I'd hoped she would forget.

So I as we walked to go sit with J, who knew about the situation, I tell N what happened with my dad.

I Started "so I was face timing K-" she interrupted me: "are you bi?" I sense some dread in her voice
"yeah. OK so anyway....." and I tell her what happened.

By the time I'm done, were sitting down with J.once I finish talking, J says, "hey isa (my name is Isabel btw) can you come to the bathroom with me?"

we get up and go to the bathroom, just us. She pulls me Into a corner and says "in third period, N asked me if I knew what was wrong with you. I told her yes. She asked if I would tell her. I told her 'no' because that's not my place to share that information.  Then she says 'please don't tell me she's gay'" J ensured me those were her exact words.

So we go back to N and there's a new found tension in the air that was probably there before, but now I could actually sense it.  Fml

Trust me. It gets worse then this. So. Much. Worse.