Chapter 6: Mrs. Yamada

Taro POV
So far, things are going well. Ayano likes Hanako and my sister seems more polite than usual, but what can I really expect from a Yamada girl? Our family is the epitome of producing the purest, most beautiful females in the world. My mother, she is beautiful. But my aunt, (father's sister) is above her level. Even though she is my own mother, I think that my aunt surpasses her in beauty. Ayano is cute, but my aunt is at the top. I know I may sound like a jerk, but it's true. I hope Hanako grows up to be the pretty aunt of the family. I finish fixing up drinks in the kitchen and then take it to everyone.

"So....when's the wedding?" I hear my little sister ask. Oh no. I quickly run to the other room.
"Refreshments?" I ask quickly.
"Thank you," Ayano gives me an endearing smile. Oh no, it looks like Hanako is really getting on her nerves! I sit down beside Ayano.
"Wh-what?" Ayano almost chokes.
"You and my big brother...what's the deal with that?" She asks.
"Can you-"
"Explain, yes. Taro, it's unlike you to bring a girl home, much less get a girlfriend with the amount of murders going on at your school. I heard that 70% of your school mates have died. And people just don't drop dead for no reason. The even worse thing is, you two are acting like everything's normal when it's really not. What is wrong with you? Either you are avoiding the topic or you did something," Hanako glares at Ayano. I gasp and cover Ayano's ears. How dare she talk like that. Ayano slowly removes my hands and reveals a really annoyed look.
"Are you implying that-I'm a murderer?" She asks slowly.
"No, I am implying that my brother's a murderer...and you're his accomplice," I smack my sister across the back of her head.
"Ow!" She screams.
"How dare you! Murder is a crime, and I have tried to be the best big brother, Hanako. I really did. But, you just told my girlfriend what you really think of me. And that is not cool, so how about we frame you for the murders at our school instead?" My tone changes from angry to creepy very fast.
"What? Don't come any closer...what are you doing? Wait, stop!!!" The house suddenly quiets down with deadly silence.
__________________
Ayano POV
I'm glad Senpai had the same idea as me. I happily skip down to the basement with some smelling salts to wake her up with.
"Hana....Hanako...wake up little sis," Taro whispers in a sweet voice. He takes a stick out of my hand and shoves it up her nose. She gasps and wakes up.
"Where am I?" Her slurred voice comes out.
"The basement," I reply.
"Why are we down here? You know I don't like the dark," it seems the little girl doesn't understand what we were trying to do.
"You're going to be under our control now," I say as she falls back asleep.
"Hey Ayano?" He asks me.
"Yeah, Taro?" I ask.
"What she said back there about marriage...just ignore it okay? We're too young to think about it," Taro gives me a reassuring pat on the head.
"Right!" I smile warmly before turning to the girl who is struggling to stay awake.

"Even if you escape, there's nowhere to hide. Where will you go?" I ask the girl who has the most terrified expression on her face.
"You may be right....but I won't let you forget about this...those girls. You murdered them all!" She shakes violently in her seat.
"Oh Hana-chan, I'm not responsible for anything. The person you should really be blaming...is yourself," I tell her in an almost whisper.
"Wh-what?" She asks, half mindless.
"Think about it. All Taro wanted was to get good grades, get a girlfriend, and get into a good college. You got in the way of his future girlfriends by clinging to your brother. So naturally, it's all your fault," I state, completely serious.
"It is, isn't it? Now that I think about it, I did push away a lot of girls because I didn't want them to take him away," she admits. Pathetic.
"Ah-ha, that's where you got it wrong, my pet. Your brother has no eyes for other girls. I am and I will be the only woman in his life from now on. And you were the only one standing in my way. Now we can do this the easy way and let you go with a couple of conditions...or you can refuse and accept the hard way," I take a knife and stroke it.
"N-no way. You're crazy. And so is he. Taro, I'm your sister! Don't you remember?!" She yells, squirming around.
"It's not a matter of if I remember or not. It's a matter of whether you will come in between our relationship or not. And that means...you should stop trying dirty little tricks to get me into bad situations. I don't like you, you're just my sister. I know you may have had a kiddy crush on me, but that's disgusting even for you. Don't think I haven't noticed, Hanako. When you wake me up, you practically lie on top of me and shove my face into your flat chest. It's disgusting. Just...stop. Listen to Ayano and stop trying to get on my case," His voice is filled with anger, and he's so hot. I can't believe this hunk is mine now.
"Fine. Only because you're my big brother. Even though you just heavily implied that we had a relationship of the incestuous nature, I still trust you. And you are right, I liked you tiny bit but I wouldn't do such outrageous things unless I had a reason. You are like a haven for me at home. I hope you're happy you took my only source of happiness away from me, Ayano," Hanako blinks twice, and her expression looks blank.
"Uh...Ayano, I think we broke her. She looks...dull," Taro states.
"You made me this way, big brother. You shouldn't have said those things to me. Now I'll have to take away that girl from you. Then nothing will get in the way of our love!" Her face twists to a wicked grin.
"Ew...disgusting!" I almost throw up as I hold the puke in.
"I think she's gone fully Yandere!" Senpai grabs a baseball bat from nearby.
"Let's finish this," he says as he proceeds to lift his bat to bash her head in.
"What about your parents?" I ask.
"Don't worry, I'll tell you later. Goodbye, Hanako," Taro smiles as he starts to give hits.