Plot

Everyone loves a good romance, thriller, historical fiction or (insert genre preference here)

Why wouldn't you read a good story? Of course, a good story has to be original. I can not tell you the amount of times I've read the 'nerd girl ends up with popular guy' story line.I love romance, after thrillers and horrors it's my favourite genre (possibly tying with historical fiction).

What I don't like is the fact that every single story seems to be exactly the same. Now, I know that's a little unfair. I read a great story about an unpopular girl that goes funeral crashing who later ends up with the misunderstood popular guy. While the nerd girl/popular guy plot is there, the main part of the story is a murder mystery. It was a great read and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good thriller crossed with a romance. The story is called Adventurs in Funeral Crashing and it's by MildaHarris. It's listed under teen fiction and mystery.

I often find that there are usually some great stories that follow the cliche plots. However, more often than not, I will prefer a story that is original.

This is why i enjoy thrillers and horrors. Each story tends to be very different. So, for a gripping story that people will love, think outside the box... Or think inside the box then twist it a little.