Harry Styles smut request from brittanyy34

You and Harry had just come home from his sisters birthday party, all night he was telling you everything he was going to do to you in your ear, so when you finally got in the driveway and out of the car you rushed into the house and into his bedroom, Harry was close behind you, when you entered his bedroom he pushed you against the wall, kissing you hard while his hands were on your hips, you tugged at the hem of his tight black top and he pulled away so you could pull it off quickly, he fast moved back to where he was, he moved his hands down your hips and to your thighs where the end of your dress laid, he pulled it halfway up your body before disconnecting his lips from yours once more so that he could lift it all the way off your body, you placed your hands on his toned abs and pushed him towards the bed, lips connected, when he was at the side you pushed him onto it “Such a tease” was all that left your mouth before you straddled him, knees on either side of his hips, you put your lips to his collar bone, leaving kisses and the occasional love bite down his body “Ugh, Britt” he groaned as you reached the waistband of his pants, you looked up to see an already worked up Harry, this made you smirk “I never had the chance to tell you everything I would do to you” you said before hooking your fingers on either side of his pants and pulling them down slowly to tease him, the pants on the floor, you looked up to see the bulge already big and still growing under the confines of his black boxers, you let your warm breath tease him even more before looking up at him again to see him licking his lips, watching, waiting for you to take him in your mouth, you hooked your fingers on his boxers as you did his pants and took them off in the same way you had his pants, this time not taking your eyes off the bulge that came out of his boxers quite strongly, standing proudly in front of you, you had one of your hands on the base of his shaft, you licked from the base of the underside all the way up to the tip “Screw foreplay, I need you, now” Harry said and without any other warning he was picking you up off of the ground and forcing you under him on the bed, Harry loved being the one in control, not that it was hard for him to take control, his strong arms were no match for yours, there was now an arm either side of your head with Harry on top, he has a smirk while biting his lower lip, you could tell he was already mentally fucking you even though he had you right there, he enjoyed when you pleaded for him to fuck you, it made him feel like you needed him, that no one else could do it as well as him, which was right, no guy could ever compare to how deep or hard he could get, you felt the head of his length at your entrance, biting your lip his smirk became an evil one, without warning he pushed hard into you, his whole length being in you with one thrust, he pulled out not letting you get accustomed to his size, before you could let out a gasp he was fully in you again, and out, then back in, he continued this for a couple of thrusts before keeping himself inside of you with every thrust, he launched his lips to yours, catching your moans on his lips, he pulled his lips away from yours again “H-Harry what you doing” you moaned out, trying to be quiet “Louis is next dooooor” you screamed with caution “I want him to hear how good I can make you feel” he said between thrusts “I want him to know he is not the only person that can make their girlfriend scream” with this you let out a big scream of pleasure, Harry put his lips to the sensitive spots on your neck while reaching his hand in between the both of you to start rubbing you, you let out another big scream, you could tell you were close, with Harry’s body on top and inside of you, sweat dripping from his forehead as he focused on hitting your g-spot with every thrust “Ugh Haaaaarry, Don’t stooooop, I am clo” without even being able to finish your sentence your orgasm hit you, between his lips on your neck, his thumb rubbing hard circles on your clit and his length being deep inside you, you had never felt an orgasm this good, your walls closed around him and you let out the loudest scream that you ever had, within seconds Harry’s high hit him as well, still thrusting but sloppy as he slowed down, his lips still on your neck, you knew there would be at least 3 clear marks, but you didn’t care, he was now pulled out and laying next to you, heavily breathing “I think maybe we should go say hello to Lou now?” you said still breathing heavily, Harry only took his phone from his pants that were on the floor, before looking at you smugly “Don’t have to” he said the grin growing even bigger on his face, you gave him a confused look before he showed you his phone with a text from Louis open ‘Could you and Brittany keep it down? Trying to sleep but I have never heard someone so LOUD before!’.