Zayn Malik Smut

You had come home from work to the house you shared with Zayn, Your boyfriend, You put your keys on the side table next to the door and noticed that there were Victoria’s secret bags next to your bedroom door in the hallway “Babe!” you called out to Zayn as you entered the lounge room, when you walked in he was on the couch, legs resting on the coffee table in front, he looked fascinated with the screen of the laptop in front of him, he clearly didn’t notice you were there, you were about to say his name when you saw him biting his lower lip and unbuttoning his pants, Moving his hand down into his boxers and starting to get himself off, This strangely turned you on, you stood there watching him get himself off, when you starting to throb in between your legs and thought you could relieve yourself as well, you starting rubbing yourself against the skirt that you had to wear for work, it felt so good that you accidentally let out a moan causing Zayn to snap his head around to look at you “It’s not what you think! I was looking at the pictures you sent me when I was on tour!” He said moving the computer to face you without taking his hand from his pants, he wasn’t kidding, it was the picture where you were wearing a skimpy maids out fit, your body was faced to the camera and your legs were spread revealing the white lace g-string you were wearing while you were holding one of your hands to your mouth that was in a sexy shocked face, Zayn’s face had calmed down when he noticed you were touching yourself, he stood up and walked over to you, being only inches apart he grabbed you by the waist and forced you against his body, he leant his head down and started to nibble on your neck, leaving love bites along it “What’s in those bags” you managed to groan out as he kneaded your boobs “A little present I thought you could wear tonight, but I don’t think I can wait for you to put it on” he said into your neck before picking you up and taking you to the bedroom without breaking the kiss, he laid you down on the bed and stood up, taking his top off, he looked down to you biting his lip “I never noticed how sexy you look in your work uniform before” you giggled in response “I think I look sexier without it, don’t you?” you asked raising your left eyebrow, he only nodded before he tore your skirt from your hips “You are going to need to ring in sick tomorrow” he said huskily as he unbuttoned your top “Oh yeah, and why is that” you said looking down to him, he was admiring your boobs in the constraints that was your bra “Because when I finish with you, you won’t be able to walk” he said right before his tongue licked your inner thighs, agonizingly close to your centre you let out a moan “Fuck, babe” you said running your hands through his hair and trying to force him closer to you “Not. yet. babe” he said in between kisses that were going closer and closer to your centre, you let out another moan in disappointment, he stood up again, you stood up again only millimetres away from him, you put your hands on Zayn’s shoulders and attacked his collar bone with your lips, earning a groan from Zayn, you worked your way very slowly down Zayn’s body, you found your way to his boxer hem, which were showing right above his pants, you licked right above his boxers while looking up at him through your lashes, you could see he was biting his lower lip in anticipation, you slowly started to drag his pants with his boxers down his thigh, his cock sprung out at you, you marveled at it’s size, you never could get over how big it was, you put your right hand at his base and licked his head, you heard him groan so you continued, slowly moving your lips over his head and getting as much of him inside you as you possibly could, you could only get halfway in without gagging, you went to get off but Zayn only pushed you further down, causing you to gag being three quarters down his length, he enjoyed it for only moments before pulling you off of him and pushing you to the bed, you rarely saw the rough side of Zayn, But you enjoyed it while it was there “I hope you enjoy this as much as I will” he says with a wink, you can feel his head at your entrance, he puts his hand in between the both of you and starts to rub you, causing you to gasp and put your head back in pleasure, he stops but only seconds later he thrusts inside of you “I. Have. Been. Looking. Forward. To. This. All. Day” he says with each thrust, you are writhing under him, screaming like it was the last time you would ever do this with him, his moans were loud and you were both heading for your highs quickly, with one last “Fuck Zayn, Harder!” and “You are so fucking tight babe!” you both synchronized in your climaxes, he did a few slow and sloppy thrusts riding out his orgasm before pulling out and laying on the bed next to you “How about we use the outfit next tomorrow?” He said breathlessly, you laughed but agreed.