Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Zack's point of view

Every touch we made was like fireworks; a great thrill of adrenaline, pleasure and passion all at once.

I threw Alyssa against the wall with force, but she didn't seem to mind the mild pain. In a matter of seconds my sweaty, dangerous body was in front of hers and I was kissing her again, my lips crashing against hers. Our tongues collided, playing with each others in our mouths. 

Against the wall I picked her up, her betraying legs wrapping themselves around my waist. My arms leaned against the warm wall in front of me for support while her back rested comfortably against it. 

Every time we stopped to breathe, felt like an eternity without her, but when our lips intertwined again was like the amazing sensation of our first kiss. Electricity running through my body, power in my veins. Our bodies seemed to meld together like a yin yang. It was steamy hot, but it was perfect. 

I then moved her away from the wall, gripping her slim waist in my arms, and lead her to a large, king-sized bed, where I sat her down, my large body roaming over her. I raised a knee and leaned it next to her hot, seated body. My hands then found themselves gently handling the back of her head. I leaned into her, softly pushing her head forward, and kissed her with ease on her pink lips, any sign of lipstick worn off. Our gentle kissing lead into an intense make out and soon our tongues teased each others. I heard her moan into my mouth, encouraging me to go further. I tugged at the end of her shirt, slowly, without our mouths letting go of each others, slipped the shirt up her body and over her neck. She then did the same with mine, so now our chests revealed themselves, though we took no time to check each others out, before we were mouth to mouth again, the heat running through our body's.

My other hand reached around and held her thin back. I then couldn't help but softly push her against the bed, my chest weighing her down but my hand gripping her from going too quickly. My other knee raised itself on the bed so I lay directly above her, using my legs to push myself up so I didn't lie completely over top of her delicate body. 

My lips slid further down her face, and I began to kiss along the edges of her jaw, and then further down to her neck. I would occasionally hear her moan, making me want her even more. The moon light leaked through the edges of the closed curtains, lighting the room beautifully, her face shinning brightly. It was the perfect light to dim her body in such a sensual way that it was hard to control myself.

"Are you okay?" I mumbled, my voice low, as I continued kissing different areas on her neck. 

"I'm okay." Alyssa murmured, as her delicate fingers brushed my hair, sending a rush of adrenaline and thrill through me.

"Do you want this?" I whispered into her neck.

She breathed in and out before replying in a low voice, "yes."

That was all I needed to begin kissing her further down her warm body. Her heart beat steady compared to my racing heart. I kissed her further down and then everything I remembered turned into a world of magic.

* * *

The morning light woke me up. The sun directing itself onto my face. I raised my arm to stop the light from reaching my face, once my energy for that went, I moaned and turned myself over to come face to face with a sleeping Alyssa Berry. Her eyes were shut lightly, and her clear skin had no sign of wrinkles or frowns, it was simply, relaxed, a face I hadn't seen her with, since when I first walked in on her the night I met her.