Three - Secret Revealed

* rewritten 12/13/2015
-
-
Chapter 3- Secret revealed.
-
-

Jake's P.O.V.

My father wasn't the kindest of all vampires. In fact, he was the main leader who decided to join a group against human rights. He believed humans shouldn't have a world of their own nor have rights to do whatever they want.

Surely, my mother and I aren't like him at all. We support the rights of humans. However, my father has forced us to keep our mouths shut. He didn't want the town knowing half the family didn't go with the aggression he's been holding in for quite some time.

The only reason I agreed to have a human as a slave is because my dad threatened to kill Ashley; one of my dad's slave. I couldn't let that happen.

I have to admit, I was a little scared to see him react to Alyssa. She wasn't what I expected. Heck! She has even started putting the puzzle pieces together to lead to the knowledge that vampires are real.

The moment my hand touch the knob; I became a man. Fearless and determined to achieve my goal. As I opened the door, I noticed Alyssa hiding behind my back. The familiar tall structure along with the same eyes as mine was hard to miss. "Human, meet my father..." I moved to give my dad the view of her.

"Hey!" Alyssa waved at my dad like nothing.

Oh no.

My dad eyed her up and down. "You mean hello, sir."

"Yeah... That's what I meant." She rolled her eyes at my dad like he wasn't important to her. This has to be the biggest mistake she has ever done. Gladly my dad didn't see her.

"Finn! Dylan!" My dad called out. They both turned their heads to look at my dad with a smile showing their fangs. "Where's your slaves?" My dad didn't know they were against human slavery as well as me.

"They own the same slave as me. We are basically sharing..." I gave him a beaming smile. The truth is they didn't want anything to do with owning a human. That was too much for them to handle.

"What happened to freedom?" I heard Alyssa mumble. I quickly covered her mouth, so she wouldn't say nothing else that could make my dad mad. I'm glad my dad didn't hear her since you know...us vampires can hear better than humans.

My dad all over the room to see if everything was on point like he wanted to be. He warned me if I ever have messy room, he'll personally make me live down the cold basement of pure hell. "Looks like everything is well at the moment," He looked at Alyssa, biting his bottom lip. "Maybe I should have a snack."

His fangs popped out of his mouth in hunger of fresh blood. Alyssa quickly stepped back in fear; her eyes widening; almost crying in helpless pleas to get help. "Dad, just go." I sighed in frustration.

He looked over to me with a raised eyebrow. "You're telling me to leave?"

"The door is right over there!" Alyssa pointed to the half opened door.

My father looked very angry with her choice of words. I was afraid he was going to kill her right there in front of everyone. "This....girl," my dad looked closely at her. "Is nothing, but rudeness."

"Yeah, I'm training her to be a little bit more kind." No I'm not , but what else was I suppose to say? It was the only thing that came into my mind at the time.

My father gave me a stern look before dismissing himself from my home. "Very well, I'll be on my way now." He turned his back at us while shutting the door on his way out. I let out a relief sigh when the room became less tension to handle.

"What's going on here because I know for a fact that humans can't have really detailed fangs, it isn't normal to want to drink blood, it just isn't normal to read minds either, and it's not okay to kidnap me. Explain to me right now!" Tears slid down her cheek as she kept on yelling for the truth to come out.

"If we told you, you wouldn't believe us." Dylan was debating wherever he wanted to tell her or not.

"I got kidnapped today, haven't I? Tell me now or else... I don't know, but please tell me the truth. It hurts knowing that everybody knows except me." Alyssa whispered her last sentence.

"We're vampires." I blurted out, seeing fear form inside her eyes.

___________

I'm sorry I'm taking a long time to edit the story. Finals week is next week and I have to study a lot.

But hey! This story will be improved soon. cx

-Mary