Peremecia section

Peremecia: sponge-sponge fruit

Details:user of this fruit gains power to copy or "barrow" another's identity, fighting style or power just by touching them.

Weakness: time limit to how long the user is allowed you "barrow" from anything or anyone.

__________________________

Peremecia: strength-strength fruit

Details: this fruit gives user the power to increase strength but not muscle mass.

Weakness: user must know the exact strengths he wishes to use.

__________________________

Peremecia: bone-bone fruit

Details: this fruit allows user to control and reshape their own bones.

Weakness: the sea and changing their bones can be very painful.

__________________________

Peremecia: Tel-Tel fruit (teleport-teleport)

Details: user of this fruit gains power to teleport to anywhere or any spot he/she chooses.

Weakness: user can only teleport anywhere they've been to or that is within their line of sight.

__________________________

Peremecia: mist-mist fruit

Details: user of this fruit gains power to control and call upon thick mist.

Uses: hide ships, blind enemies during battle.

Weakness: the sea, also must be silent and also able to move expertly through the mist.

__________________________

Peremecia: harigane-harigane fruit (wire)

Details: (okay pretty much doflimingo's string-string fruit but in a wire form!!)

Weakness: the sea!

__________________________

Peremecia:Honto-Honto fruit (truth)

Details: user of this fruit gains power to make overs tell the truth, also used can read the truth or see the truth through overs minds and objects!!

Weakness: sea water

__________________________

Peremecia: Katto-Katto no mi (Cut-cut fruit)

Details: this fruit gives the user power to cut anything from any distance, weather user uses a sword or the very air to cut their enemies!

Weakness: sea water, unknown as yet.

__________________________

DF: Tamashī-Tamashī no mi (Soul-soul fruit)

Power: this fruit gives user power to feel and manipulate souls, also call wandering souls, to control weak souls (living and dead), also can combine souls.

Weakness: water

__________________________

Df: Disuku-Disuku no mi (disk-disk fruit)

Details: power to create round Disks made of any material.

Weakness: sea water, limit to number of disk.

__________________________

DF: Kemono-Kemono no mi (Beast-beast fruit)

Details: gives user the power to transform his Body, size and features of different Creatures. (animals, monsters etc.)