Chapter 35

"Good morning beautiful." Zade hovered over me with a bright smile.

"Good morning." I stretched, my body humming from the events of last night.

"Are you feeling okay? You aren't hurting or anything?" He asked worriedly as he stared down at me.

"I feel perfect." My heart fluttered at the care he had for me.

My legs were aching but the good kind, nothing a hot shower couldn't fix.

"We have to leave to go see your brother soon, let's go get ready. Breakfast should be ready soon." He pulled me up out of bed, wrapping his bed sheet around my naked body.

"Go before I pull you back into my bed." He smirked.

I didn't move, I didn't mind being pulled back into his bed.

"Ava." He prolonged my name with a sly smile playing across his lips.

"I'm going." I winked, kissing his lips and walking out of his room with his bed sheets tailing behind me.

I showered and the warm water helped with the ache between my legs. My smile never leaving my lips, last night was everything I expected it to be and more. I couldn't be any happier with who I lost my virginity to, he was more then perfect.

Today we're going to see Grayson for lunch; I needed to tell him everything before I saw our so-called families. I couldn't stand not having Grayson know anything, we told each other everything so I rung him a couple of days ago to see if he had any spare time to go out to lunch with me, I wanted to introduce Zade to him properly. I knew Grayson had seen the two of us hangout around school when he was here but I hadn't introduced the two of them properly yet.

Dressing in a cream blouse that had a chain print spiraling on it and dark grey skinny jeans, I did my makeup natural like always and curled my hair. Doing a once over, I quickly slipped some loafers on and headed for the door with my purse and lip-gloss in hand.

Once I made my way down stairs, the whole family room was cleared out and was getting cleaned by the maids. Everyone sat at the table talking and waiting for breakfast to be served. Zade sat at the table looking all kinds of bad boy with his white shirt and leather jacket, tapping his feet against the floor like he was waiting for something or someone.

"And here I thought you looked better in my bed naked." He whispered as I sat in my seat next to him.

"Zaden." I slapped his chest lightly.

"I'm not going to take it back." He laughed, sending me a wink.

"I didn't want you to." I said simply, turning my attention to everyone's conversations.

Zade's low groan caught everyone's attention and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Kenna snapped at me.

"Like what?" I raised a curious eyebrow.

"Like this." She tried copying the smile I had on my lips but it just looked all kinds of wrong on her.

I held in my laugh and waited for the food to be served, I was starving after last night.

I quickly promised Beau we'll be back soon and we left for the garage, Zade decided on his Aston Martin and clipped his keys to the new leather keychain I got him. We left for Colton Academy, it was a long drive and I slept the whole way but Zade woke me once we got close.

"How much are you going to tell him?" He asked as we came to a stop at a set of lights.

"Everything about moving in and the family thing, I don't think I can keep anything from him." Lacing my hand through his.