Chapter 11

Since you guys have been showing so much love for my new book, I decided to give you guys a couple more chapters today. So I hope you enjoy and promise to get back to all of your comments soon xo

_____

A couple of days passed and I finally felt better to return to school, Monday night I started getting a cold, probably because I only wore my tank top and jeans the whole night but it wasn't anything major.

Nadia blew my phone up, thinking I wasn't showing up to school because of what happened at their house but I explained and she finally eased off the multiple texts.

"Hey, you ready?" Grayson asked, popping his head through my bedroom door.

"Yup." I called back, slipping my arms through my black school bag.

"The weather is crazy here." I commented, walking out of my room.

"I know, yesterday it was hot and now it's raining." He agreed as we made our way down the stairs.

We waited for the rain to settle down before we made a run for it to our car. I drove carefully to school since the roads were wet, even though I wore a hoodie and covered up, I could still feel the coldness of the weather.

"Bye, love you." Grayson called out, pushing his way through the busy hallways.

Pushing my hood off my head and letting my hair fall out of it, I casually made my way to my locker.

23:00 again, meet you at the café.

-Kota

I read the text before shoving my phone into my pocket and punching my combination into my locker.

"Hey." Blaine's voice pulled me out of my daydreaming state.

"Hey." I smiled, shutting my locker and staring up at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as I walked next to him.

"Better, It was only a cold." I replied, Nadia must have told him.

"That's good." He nodded.

"Well, time to go learn." I said sarcastically.

Blaine chuckled before I left him to head into my chemistry class.

The bell finally rung for lunch and I couldn't be any happier, I was starving so I quickly made my way into the cafeteria, in search of Nadia and her friends.

"Ava!" Nadia called out, her and Emma's hands flying around in the air.

"Hey." I greeted them as I made my way over to the empty table they sat at.

"Hi Jake." Emma chirped, her cheeks blushing at the sight of him.

"Hey guys." He said, sitting closer to Emma.

I sat down next to Nadia, we all engrossed in conversation about everything and anything while we ate lunch. Nadia and her friends were fun to be around, Emma definitely talked your ear off once she got comfortable around you, trust me I got first hand of it. Jake was very observant but had his own opinions, Emma and him seem to clash a lot about different subjects but you couldn't deny the attraction they felt towards each other. I stared knowingly at Nadia but she rolled her eyes whispering they liked each other but they were just as stubborn as each other.

"Where are you going?" Nadia asked as I got up from the table.

"Rubbish." I called out and left to look for a bin to put my rubbish in.