{23}

The next day, everyone sits on the bench, watching as I walk to the middle of the room.

"What should I do?" I ask, looking over to Loki.

He shrugs, "Think of something that makes you angry."

I roll my eyes, mumbling to myself, "Wow, that really helps."

"I heard that!"

"Shut it!" I snap, glaring back at him. He grins smugly, taking a seat next to Clint, "Alright. Something that makes me mad." 

I stand for a moment, thinking about anything and everything.

"Hurry up!" Clint shouts.

I snap my head up to look at him and he smiles nervously as Natasha leans over and taps Loki on the shoulder.

"I thought you said she learned something."

"Yeah  she doesn't seem to be doing much," Stark adds.

"Yea-" everyone begins to speak at the same time, asking whether or not I had learned anything or wondering how long I was going to take. Their voices collide, becoming louder and more obnoxious.

I growl, feeling my temperature rise as everyone keeps talking and a ring of fire forms around my feet as I grow more and more irritated.

"Everyone shut up!" I scream, stomping my foot and causing the ring to spread across the floor, charring the concrete even more. I pant, slowly looking up at everyone. They all have their legs raised, pressed to their bodies as to keep their feet from touching the floor. They all eventually start to slowly unfold themselves, with Clint falling off of the bench in the process.

"That was hot. Literally," Loki's voice comes from behind me, making me jump. I raise my arm with my hand enveloped in flames and instinctively swing, but he swiftly catches my arm to stop me, "Now, now...no need to be like that, princess."

I smirk, blowing out the flame around my hand, "You've got me mistaken for someone else."

"Pardon?" He questions, turning his head slightly.

"I'm no princess," I chuckle, twisting his arm and throwing him over my shoulder and onto the floor, "I'm a Queen."

********

I sigh as the cool water of the shower runs down my back, turning to face the stream and rubbing my face as the water gently washes over it.

"How's the water?" Loki's voice echoes from behind me, making me jump and quickly turn to look at him in shock.

"Loki!" I quickly cover myself, turning back around, "What are you doing?!"

"Can I not take a shower with my lover?"

I turn my head, looking over my shoulder to find Loki still clothed and dry.

"Get out you stupid illusion!" I shout, swatting my arm at Loki and watching as he vanishes.

How rude.

Rude?! You're the one sneaking into the shower with me!

Technically it wasn't me. It was an illusion of me.

Illusion or not, it's still rude! And creepy!

I groan, quickly turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. I wrap myself in a towel before swiftly walking into Loki's bedroom.

"What the hell!" I exclaim, standing beside his bed and watching as he slowly looks up at me with a smug grin on his face.

"What?" he asks sarcastically.

"Why did you-

I jump as the bedroom door slammed shut behind me with the sound of the lock clicking following.

"Loki, what are you do-

Loki stands in front of me, pressing his lips against mine and pushing me back against the wall with his hands holding my face. I moan into the kiss, struggling to keep the towel around me. He pulls away, breathing heavily as he kisses down my jawline. He grips my hair, pulling my head to the side before kissing my neck and sucking on the sensitive flesh, most likely leaving a mark.

"Loki..." I whine, pulling at the front of his shirt as he continues to suck on my neck, just below my jawline. He growls as I lightly dig my nails into his shoulder, "Loki..."

Finally, he pulls away, his eyes a dark shade of green. He blinks a few times, shaking his head before looking at me once more.

"I'm sorry, Aidan. I-I don't know came over me.."

"Mischief," I interrupt, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear, "It's okay."

He sighs, but his eyes grow wide as he looks down at my neck.

"What?" I ask, touching my neck, "What is it?"

"There may or may not be a small mark right in the center of your neck," he chuckles nervously, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

I quickly unlock the door and run back to the bathroom, looking at my neck in the mirror. There was a small, dark red mark on the side of my neck, the perfect spot for everyone to see.

I sigh, walking into my bedroom and quickly dressing myself. I brush my hair, trying my best to keep the mark covered, but the hair is too short.

I'm sorry...

It's fine, Mischief.

What will Captain America think when he sees you all hickied up?

Don't know. Don't care. As long as no one bothers you about it.

How sweet..

Ha ha..

I roll my eyes, opening my bedroom door and stepping into the foyer. I hum as I walk towards the kitchen and open the refrigerator doors, searching for something to eat. I bend down, rummaging through the contents of the refrigerator in frustration. 

"Come on, Tony. Ever heard of grocery shopping?" I mumble to myself, finally finding the ingredients to make a sandwich.

"I can't help that Thor eats everything," Tony sighs as he steps into the room, "I'll send someone out today."

"I can do it."

"Alright, knock yourself out."

I throw my sandwich onto my plate, accepting the small wad of cash from Tony.

"Keep the change. Buy yourself something," he smiles, his gaze on my neck, but he says nothing.

"Like what?" I ask, counting the cash.

"I don't know. Buy some nice outfits or something. Hair dye, makeup. Whatever you're into."

I smiled and nod, "Thanks, Tony."

"It's nothing. Just take someone with you."

"Gotcha," I grin, making my way out of the kitchen.

"Murray," he speaks up again, making me turn around to look at him, "What you did yesterday. It was cool."

I smile widely, walking out of the kitchen and into my bedroom. I throw on my jacket and step into my shoes quickly before heading to Loki's room.

"Loki..." I knock gently on the door, "Are you ready for an adventure?"

I smile as he slowly opens his door, staring down at me suspiciously.

"What kind of adventure?" he asks, leaning against the door frame.

"You'll see," I grin, crossing my arms, "Now go put on some shoes and a jacket. Oh...and make sure to brush your hair."

Loki scoffs, turning back into his room. He lazily slips into his shoes, throwing on a loose jacket and stepping out of the room once again.

"Hair?"

He smirks, snapping his fingers and making his hair perfectly brushed back.

"Smart ass."