Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

It has been a month since I found out that I am pregnant. I have decided that I am going to tell my parents after I start showing a little. I get up from my bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower to start my day. Once I got finished I put on some sweat pants and a tank top to go running in the neighborhood.

I walk out the door once I put my running shoes on. After I lock the door I start jogging and I start noticing that a black van is following me since I left the house. I pick up my pace when the van starts coming closer to me. I go inside walmart since the van was almost right next to me. When I got inside I decided to stay in the store until the coast is clear.

I decided to do a little shopping while trying to hide from the creepy van. I went over to the baby department to look aroung at all of the stuff. I picked up this cute little bear that I am going to buy for my baby. I head over to the check out to buy the bear. Once I bought the bear I slowly started leaving the store. When I got outside I start walking home while looking around for the creepy van.

When I am halfway home I hear a noise behind me. Before I can turn around to see where the noise came from, someone grabs me from behind. Before I can scream the person puts one of its hands on my mouth so I can't scream. I try to wriggle free only to freeze when I feel something cold pressed to my head.

"Now I am going to remove my hand from your mouth and you are not going to scream" the man said

I nod my head so he knows that I understand. The man slowly removes his hand then he puts it around my waist so I can't move. I stiffen when I see a couple more guys come over and I can hear a car pull up beside us. Once the car came to a full stop the back door opens and the man that is behind me start pulling me to the van. I start freaking out so, I try to get out of his hold again ignoring the gun against my head. One of the other guys comes over and grabs my feet. Then they put me in the van and another guy grabs me before I can get to the door. I watch as the door shuts in fear.

"Make sure that Tanya is not stressed out or the boss is going to be mad" one of the guys said

I look at the guy confused, wondering why his boss doesn't want me stressed out. I look out the small window in the back to see where we were going. When I feel the van start sloing down I look over at the guys wondering if we are there yet. I watch as one of the guys turn around to say something.

"We are almost to the boss's house" the guy tells me

I look back outside to see that we are pulling into a driveway. Once the van comes to a complete stop one of the guys pulls me out. When I got out I looked around the property. I can see that at the very end of the driveway is a huge gate with a fence that goes around the property. I turn around to see the house is huge. One of the guys grabs my arm and starts leading me inside the house.

When we got inside the house he leads me upstairs. Soon we go to the end of the hallway and the last door and he brings me inside the room.

"This is your room Tanya" the guy said

When he got done talking the man leaves the room. Once the door shits I heard multiple locks being locked. I look around the room to see a window which has bars on it. I realize that I am never going home. I sit down on the bed and I look around again to see that the furniture is nailed down. I put my hand on my stomach wondering what is going to happen to us. I lay down feeling tired while letting a few tears slip down.

I sit up when I hear the locks being unlocked. Then the door opens but I can't see who it is, since it is dark. I watch as the guy turns the lights on to reveal...