Souls to Pay/A Chat With the Demon Himself Part 1

(Dark Sonics/Sonics POV)

     Searching from the sky I found the bar where that sick lunatic goes to. Floating back down, seeing everything around me begin to darken, as the sun made it's last light of the day I couldn't help but to imagine the amount of killing I would do.

      Within the bar across the entrance sat Darick drunk and out of it, I approached him in my usual blue form right behind his seat. Without a word I began to grab a glass cup and smashed it by his forehead.

      People around us didn't suspect or see anything that just happened. I immediately grabbed him by his shirt as I sped out.

      Once I arrived at an abandoned town with a knocked out Darick, he woke up with blood coming down his forehead. I hid in a tree as he stood up.

     "Damn....where am I?" He said looking around the old town. I remained in a dark tree. "Hehehe....I'm your worst nightmare, Darick O'Hare"

      He jumped in fear of my sinister voice. He managed to grab a gun that layed next to a trash can.

      "Show yourself!" He shouted aloud trying to sound brave. I crept up behind him in my dark self. "Peek-a-boo!" He pulled the trigger but I disappearing into thin air before he could hit me.

     I appeared and vanished each time he shot a bullet. But, he never shot me down. I was fascinated by his fearful exprrssion. "Why, did you take me!?!" He screamed horrified.

     I finally revealed myself. "Why?" I laughed insanely. "WHY!? *chuckles* Oh, please! Don't try to make me laugh! You know exactly ,why?!"

     I zoomed to him and grabbed him by the throat as he struggled for air to go through his lungs. "I'm sure you know Amy?..... Amy Rose?"

     I choked him with all my might as he tried to talk. I guess he knew who my Amy was after all. "So, you were responsible for her harassment?"

     I let him go as he dropped to the ground. He spoke very queasy.

     "A-Amy Rose....*pant**cough*....curse...that...pinky-!" I kicked him in the gut. Since, he has the guts to say and do whatever be wants to Amy. Hmhm. Why not do it in return? To him.

    "Shut up! You hurt her! Your just like all the others!" I said evilly.

     I struggled to stand. "Others?" I shook my head. "Yes, and like all the others....hehehe....your the first on the list to die!"

     When he heard 'die' he was limping and screaming for help. "Help!!! Help!!! Hel-!!!" Grabbing his neck for the last time I whispered one last thing. "Cry all you want but it's already to late. Hehehe...see you in hell..." craaaack his head broken in half in my hold ,as blood came out his skull.

     Warm blood stained my gloves and made me smile menacingly. "Tik tok....your times up!"

     I picked up his headless body and threw it into a secret waterfall cave.

      It was impossible washing off the blood from my white gloves. I threw them into my dark quills. Grabbing Amy's diary I marked off Darick

     "Only 15 more guys to go, so many ways to kill, so little time...." smiling creepy, I checked the next name, Marc.

6:46 A.M.

       This was one heck of a amusing hunt. After hours of killing all 14 guys I was searching for guy 15, Reynaldo the Hedgehog.

       I don't think we even have another hedgehog in the village. Except, for Amy and I. I expiditoned from village to village in th e shadows as morning appeared.