Chapter 11

Hailey's P.O.V.

"What do you want?" I ask Shaun as he comes closer and closer by the second.

"You." Shaun spoke up before smirking.

Gosh, he is so hot.

Soon after I felt his lips touch mine before they moved in sync. Shaun put his hands on my waist and I put mine around he his neck to pull him closer before he gently push me against the wall.

RING
RING

"Mhmm." I spoke up before moving my hands to Shaun's chest and pushing him off a little.

"Are you getting that?" I ask him as he shakes his head before leaning back in.

"This is wrong, Shaun. You're with Sarah, now answer that." I tell him before he stops in his tracks.

"Fine." Shaun says before he lets go of my completely and reaches for his phone.

"Who was it?" I ask him as I see him read the message.

"Sarah is asking where I am." Shaun responded.

"You should to." I tell Shaun before I move my hands to my side.

"I promise I'll make it up to you." Shaun says before he kisses my forehead and walks away.

I am so jealous of Sarah because she gets to be with Shaun and I can't. I mean I can but it's wrong even tho it feels so right.

"Ugh." I whisper to myself before getting myself together.

"Hailey, there you are." I hear Gus speak up.

"Oh hi." I say as I face him before nervously chuckling.

"Mark told me to tell you that he's waiting outside." Gus continue as I nod.

"I'll see you around then." I say before walking out of the whole building  and into the golf kart that is outside with Mark in the drivers seat.

"Hailey!" I hear Mark yell as we lock eyes.

"Hi!" I say pretending to be happy before I walk over to where he is.

"You want to go for a ride?" Mark ask me before I nervously chuckle.

'Not really.' That is the frase I want to say because he is my best friend's ex and that's a no no in my book but I am too nice to say no.

"Where to?" I ask him before I get in the passanger seat.

"Where do you want to go?" Mark ask me as he faces me before sending me a wink.

Well I feel uncomftable.

"Mhmm I'm not sure... wait I know where to!" I say excited before I whisper in his ear the place I want to go to.

"This is going to be dope." Mark says before he starts the drive.

Okay now I'm excited!

"What if we get in trouble?" I ask as I turn back to being serious.

"Trust me, we won't and if we do then I'll take the blame." Mark confirms before I nod.

"Thanks I guess, how far are we anyways?" I ask him.

"Couple of minutes, there is a huge one by whole 12." Mark explains.

"You miss Coco?" I ask after I face him to see his real reaction.

To my surprise there was no sudden reaction.

"Not really. I did love Coco but she is my past. I'm living for the present." Mark says with energy.

"That's deep I guess." I say after I chuckle.