CHAPTER 2

YOORA'S POINT OF VIEW

"We're here. Just stay here and wait for us to arrive, okay?" Eomma said and went out of the car, not even waiting for my reply.

Very nice, Eomma.

As if I have a choice, I just stayed inside the car, connected my phone to the car's music player and blasted Bodak Yellow by: Cardi B on repeat.

I was feeling the song so much that I actually closed my eyes not until the door of the passenger's seat suddenly opened. Because of which, I instantly opened my eyes and saw Eomma.

But hey.. she isn't alone.

She's with the freaking BTS members all covered up as fuck.

And when I say BTS..

My brother is here.

They all sat comfortably at the back and Eomma went to the driver's seat.

"So these people are the 'special someone' who ruined my sleep." I said.

"Yup! Don't you find your brother special?" Eomma said.

"Oh, is he even one? I'm not informed." I said.

"Woah! Burn, hyung! Burn!" I heard the BTS members reacted at the back.

"Min Yoora!" I heard my brother said.

"Yes, Min Yoongi?" I answered back.

"Is that how you greet your brother after not seeing him for God knows when?" He asked in an annoyed tone and I'm honestly starting to enjoy it since I really, really love to diss this brother of mine.

"Oh, then should I throw a party just because I saw you again after 'God knows when'?" I mimicked his voice in the last part.

"Daebak! Suga hyung! You didn't tell us that you have a sister like her!"

"Now we know someone can actually beat the heck out of Suga hyung."

"Your sister is really cool, Yoongi hyung! Even cooler than you are!"

I heard some members say.

Based on their voices, I guess those were Jungkook, V and Jimin.

Oh my god, I heard his voice!

"I'll deal with you later, Min Yoora." I heard my brother said.

"Let's bring it on, Min Yoongi." I answered.

"This is why I love my kids so much." Eomma said.

"Are you usually like this to him?" RM said in fluent English.

Of course, who doesn't recognize the only member of BTS who's fluent in English? I mean, they all can speak English, but his English stands out.

"Man, this has always been us since forever." I answered in English as well.

"I love her English accent!" I heard Jungkook say.

"I'm telling you, you are not loved." My brother scoffed.

There you go folks, my brother is indeed here.