Chapter 3

My Erotic Dreams

Chapter 3

Tazion's Pov

I looked down at the body I call mine. Damn, what fine body it is.

-Says in preachers voice-

I just want to hold her, please her and tease her.

-End of preachers voice-

So I just do two of those. I know I damn evil but who cares? I mean other than My Delicious RedHead. I lifted my head and peeked at her from under my eyelashes. Damn, her and that red hair of hers. It just makes my man 'meat' so hard.

I watched as she squirmed and turned around looking for someone. Who? Probably me. She must have felt my gaze boring into her. I turned my attention back to the captain of the football team and a two of his best friends who were sitting on either sides of him.

"Look, I know you want her to be in your Bdsm club but My Little RedHead is not into that shit and if you keep forcing her into it..."

I paused to chuckle darkly.

"I will kill all of you. Nobody but me touches her. Not you, you or you."

I said pointing to him and his two friends. They looked a little scared but tried to hide it under their 'I'll do whatever the fuck I please' facade. I didn't work on me. I glared at all of them and they all raised their hands in a 'Okay-okay' manner.

"But, you know the rules as well as I do Tazion. You may not go to our school but you are part owner of this damn Bdsm club. You know the one rule we have about RedHeads that go to our school. They are REQUIRED to join Bdsm."

I sighed heavily and sunk back into my seat. Shit, what am I supposed to do? If they make her join I can't protect her 24/7 from all those preverted boys. I have a life too.

"Okay, How about we make a compromise?"

The Captains ears perked up at the sound of a compromise.

"What kind of compromise?"

He asked curious to know. His two friends set their elbows on the table and listened closely.

"What if I can get her to come with me and join. If I do that none of you can touch her and I do mean NONE! If anybody so as much touches her when I'm not there. I swear on all that is holy, I'll set the whole place in fucking flames with everyone in it."

I growled and saw their eyes widened. The Captain quickly nodded his head and we shook on it. I turned my eyes back to Aislinn and saw she was making her way out of the food court. I stood up from my seat and nodded to the 'meat heads'. I quickly followed Aislinn before I lost her but at a safe distance.

I followed her out to her car and watched as she tucked her bags into the trunk. I saw so man come up behind her and shove a cloth over her mouth and nose. Her eyes widened and she tried to struggle but the man was too strong for her. A few seconds later she fell unconcious. I stood there frozen until I saw the man pick her up and turn to walk away.

I then threw myself into action. I quickly came up behind the man and punched him straight in the back. He grunted in surprise and pain causing him to lose his grip on Aislinn. I ran around him and caught her before she could hit the ground.

I lifted my foot and kicked the guy in his nuts.

"WHAT NOW BITCH!?"

I yelled at him feeling a little giddy. A few people around us started at us as if we were crazy and this one lady had a little boy who was staring at us in awe. I smirked slighty when she covered his eyes, glared at me and walked to the entrance of the mall.