Chapter 2

My Erotic Dreams

Chapter 2

I get to the mall and hop out of my car. I slammed my door shut and locked the car. I walked up to the malls entrance and walked around until I found the store I was looking for. Hottopic. ;D 

[Off Script: I effin love HOTTOPIC! xo-xBleedNoise]

"Welcome to Hottopic. We are having a sell, buy two shorts get a extra pair free." 

The lady said in a monotone, handing me a basket. I frowned at her but took the basket. I shrugged her off and walked away peering around the store. I picked up a black Nicki Minaj T-shirt and frowned at it. 'She's such a hoe'. ;x I put the t-shirt back down and picked up a Drake t-shirt. I smiled at it and threw it in my basket. 

I continuted on until I saw this Lil Wayne t-shirt. I picked it up and threw it in my basket. I walked over to the dresses and this one dress caught my eye. I picked it up and saw it was really cute. I threw it in my basket and continued on.

[Pictures on some outfits on the side.]

I picked up a few different pairs of shorts and decided it was time for me to check out. I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

One pm. 

I saw I had one text message. I opened it

'I'm coming for you.'

-StrangerDanger

That text gave me the creeps and sent a shiver up my spine. I paid for my stuff and headed over to the food court. I bought a blizzard from McDonalds and sat down eating it slowly. I felt someones eyes on me and it sent a shiver of creeps down my spine. I spun around and looked around not finding one thing. 

That feeling of eyes on me didn't leave until I left the mall. I walked over to my car and unlocked it shoving all my bags into the trunk. I turned around to walk to the front of my car but a cloth came down on my nose and mouth. 

My eyes widened and I tried to struggle against the person but whoever it was. Was a lot bigger and stronger than me. I felt myself becoming sleepy. I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.

Waking up in a dark room tied up to the bed yelling for help.

"Welcome to bdsm Aislinn."

A husky voice breathed out.

"Who are you and untie me I don't want to be in bdsm!"

I said feeling something warm and wet slide down my thigh. Am- Am I naked?!

"Oh yes you are. You're mine. And as many times as I tell you no. You keep asking me who I am or what's my name. My Delicious Little RedHead."

He said with a growl.

"If you tell me I will stay. Please I will be yours. It's just your voice sounds like someone I know."

I said thinking of my mystery man. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out. The man must of caught on to my drift because he chuckled darkly.

" My name is as Tazion Wells and I am someone you know. If you disrespect me your punishment will be for starters next time I might shove my dick down your throat or may I'll try out that virgin ass of yours. It looks so damn delicious and inviting. Or I'll just tease you forrever' Now do you remember me?"

Tazion said whispering in my ear.

Gasping. I know know my mystery mans name.

"Well you could of told me your damn name in my dreams damn they felt so real."

"You want your punishment right now then fine I will give it to you, he said turning me around. Now you remember what I was going to do you the first one stick my dick in your much or fuck your Virgin ass but I pick the second one."

He said and I opened my mouth to protest but it came out as a moan as soon as I feeling his fingers near my back entrance.

"Why do you tease me so much? You need to stop."

Pulling me by my hair and saying.

"I own your body you will call me Master T or you will be spanked."

Feeling Master T hands on my legs and his man 'junk' near my back entrance I moaned.

"God your always wet."

He said putting two fingers in my pussy making me moan loudly and feeling another finger go and I felt him rub himself on my ass. I moaned loudly which turned into screaming.

Is this is all he's going to tease me ugh I hate him and crave him at the same time what should I do?! 

Give in or Keep Telling him to fuck off?

All Rights Reserved

relyea1 & xBleedNoise

& How was chapter 2? Like it xD I know I do, - Love Asante aka xBleedNoise:

My Co-Writer relyea1 is busy and her internet is down I do believe so, So I will be updating this story tomorrow, hehe, PS: IT'S xBleedNoise..... Psh PEACE|OUT!