Wedding drama ( part 2)

Wedding area( at evening )

Neil: Where is Juhi . Let me go to her room.
Shweta : Tillu where are you going ???

Neela comes there and say to shweta to come with her .

Neela : Shweta ji the mahoorat is going very fast so please call her
Shweta : ji Neela hi I known but I think that she will just come in 5 minutes .
Waise aapki Beti bhi aai hain na where is she ?????
Neela : ohh Avni got a call so she will come back .
Neil: ( thinking) whom she is talking to if she is an international call she talk till 2to4 minutes or in India but whom she would be let me go and see.
Shweta : now where are you going .
Neil : in the backyard for a urgent work .

Neil ran in the backyard to talk to Avni

Avni: okay Ali i will give you the pictures fine , now bye I have to go .

As she was turn to go Neil comes and hit her and they both fell and got an eye lock.

After this a loud voice come from the house saying " Juhi ............!!!"
Avneil get to there senses and rush to the house where they saw every one crying .

Neil: what happened why all are crying and saying juhi ( in tensed face)

Avni see somebody body it was juhi who drink the poison and died .

Avni : Neil , ( pointed towards the dead body )

Neil: Juhi.......,........

The whole khanna house was handling Neil .

Neil ran from the shaadi mandap to the hospital where it was clear that juhi is died

Neil ran from the shaadi mandap to the hospital where it was clear that juhi is died .

Precap : Avni and Neil reached in the same place where juhi was buried .

So sorry for grammatical errors . Please comment and tell should I make Neil and Avni hate more or Avni should take revenge first .