Wedding drama

So in this episode there will be two parts and the topic will be same .

Neela and Avni's sweet home
Avni : oh god, I am tired . This is my worst day ever .
Neela : be calm , Avni now you are released from the cell . Also the one who had arrested you also feel sorry for this .
Avni : but maa ...

Neela : oh I just forgeted it . Tommorow is my best friend son's wedding and you have to come there Avni .
Avni : but maa I am so sorry tomorrow is my friend's wedding too. Also I will met her so long please .
Neela : it's okay baccha .
Avni : thanks maa .
Neela : Fine , now go and sleep okay .

Avni nodded in yes , and goes to her room for sleep .

Morning scene

Avni : maa I am going for the wedding .
Neela : wait I too going for the wedding just locking the door. Should I drop you .
Avni: no maa I will go .

Neela nodded in yes. Avni was wearing a beautiful green lehenga .Avni come to the location where the wedding was going but she could not find juhi ( bride) who was going to marry Neil.
Note : Avni don't know Neil in the previous episode no one mansion the name that Acp is Neil to Avni .

Avni : juhi where are you ,????

Avni was going to slip when someone hold her in his arm . He was none another than Neil.
Song takes its place of ishq bulava.

Suddenly take came to there sense when Neela see Avni and Neil together in a romantic position. She says Anya in a loud voice.

Avni : Maa
Neela : why you came her Anya .
Avni : to my friends wedding.

Neela see Neil in a confused manner as she think that Neil is Avni's friend

Neela : you both are friends I don't know about it .
Avni : Maa this idiot is not my friend Juhi is my freind .
Neela : okay

Neil was listening their conversation where he heard Idiot once again.

Neil: Did you said me idiot right now
Avni : Are you a deaf can't you hear properly .

Neil look Avni in a angry way and move from there.

Precap : juhi died and Neil get upset and ran away from there.

Sorry guys for grammatical errors . I will upload the next part today only . Please like and comment .