Chapter Twenty Six - Letting Go A Little

[A/N] - I'm so sorry for not uploading earlier! Ugh, I'm such a lazy bum D:. Anyways, WOOHOO! Thanks for the votes and the fanning! I am now 10 fans away from 200, Excited? Hell yeah I am! Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Comment, vote, fan, W/E! XD Also, I'm sorry for the youtube thumbnail picture. :| Lastly, shout out to MoreThanOurMistakes for being such an awesome reader. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! You can read now xD

                                          ~ Chapter Twenty Six - Letting Go A Little ~

Azura

   My eyes fluttered open, my head against something hard. I yawned and my eyes began to adjust. I sniffed and tried to get up. That's when I realized someone's arms were clasped around me. I closed my eyes and smiled, snuggling with them. Wow, Vincent must've been working out a lot lately. His chest feels solid...

"Vincent..." I muttered, "I missed you..."

   I felt his chest vibrate, hearing a slight chuckle. I snuggled with him and breathed in his expensive scent. My eyes flashed open and I shot up.

"Zachary."

   He began to chuckle and his eyes twitched open.

"Good morning."

  I cursed myself under my breath and groaned in embarrassment.

"What time is it?" I asked slightly blushing.

"Eh... 6 something I think."

   Nodding, I got up out of bed and stretched my limbs.

"Uh, Zachar-"

"Zac." he corrected me.

"Ugh, Zac." I said rolling my eyes, "Do you have any girl clothes?"

"Well sadly my sister took all of her clothes with her and my mom doesn't like anyone in her things."

"Crap, looks like I'll have to wear these again."

"Not exactly." said Zac smiling, "I can lend you some of my clothes. We can go shopping later... but I'm broke so I'll ask my mom."

"Oh crap, did your parents come home yet?"

"Nope, they should be home soon though."

"Alright." I responded, "Well... I'm going to go take a shower."

"Ah, ah, ahh." said Zac raising an eyebrow, "Girls take too long to shower, let me go first. It'll take less than 5 minutes."

"Don't forget to scrub your balls." I said with a slight chuckle.

   Rolling his eyes, he grabbed some clothes and headed downstairs. I laid on the bed and thought to myself. Should I go to school today? Screw it, I'm not making Vincent ruin my life. I rolled over and took a deep breath, coughing when a faint scent of cigarettes filled my nostrils.

"Alright, your turn."

   I turned around to see Zac in a tank top and boxers. He threw the towel on the bed and yawned.

"Actually." I said sitting up, "I don't want to go to school today."

"Why not?"

"Well... I basically have Vincent every day. I could only change my schedule for next semester so I could have Mrs. Paul. The thing is that Vincent makes the schedules."

  Zac's mouth formed an 'O' and he nodded in understanding.

"I feel you, and then you have Mr. Maxwell every day."

"Exactly, he changed it without me knowing. I remember going to Health only to find out I was switched for his class-- Calculus. It's weird that he taught us Biometry in the first half of the marking period. I gu-"