five

|Louis|

Niall stood beside me as I lay down on the couch. Louis was in the kitchen making whatever. After the incident at the Garden Niall brought me home and ever since I came into this house I felt off. He stood in the hallway watching their every move, he seemed less, devil like now. His eyes were still dark but not completely dark, they seemed to become human.

His clothes were the same, black skinny jeans that were ripped showing his pale snow white skin. A button up black fitting shirt to go with it, he wore all black even his shoes. His disturbing grin was gone was replaced with a small sly smile, it was still spine chilling. Something happened to him, but what?

“Payton have you been taking the three types of pills I gave you?” Louis asked as he walked into the living room. Niall turned on the TV and Adventure Time was on. I didn’t answer right away though; I was still looking at The Boogeyman. The change made me shiver with fear, my legs shook and my vision became blurred.

“N-No” I stuttered, Niall noticed me starring and I saw him glance at the hallway. Speaking of Niall it seemed he has been getting some sleep now, Louis has been helping now I guess and it’s working sometimes.

He still can’t sleep like Louis could but four hours of sleep straight through was like ten hours of sleep for me or Louis. “You need to, it’ll help a ton.” Stating simply Louis handed me some left over pizza, I really need to go to the store.

I knew it would help but I he didn’t like when I took them, he would scream and through a tantrum like a three year old but this one was way worse. Clothes would fly everywhere and plates would fling themselves to the wall where they would shatter to a billion pieces.

“Pay where is the medicine?” Niall asked as he walked over to my room, He moved out of the way still eyeing my every move. “My room.” I whispered quietly, my room was a mess I knew for a fact.

My closet door was stuffed with clothes and old blankets to try and hide what was the past.

It won’t be the past for long Payton I shook my head at his voice, I didn’t want that to happen. I knew it would happen though I felt the pull to the objects when they were brought up.

He moved, no he disappeared for a moment. My eyes must have been wide with shock. “What’s wrong Payton?” A hand was placed on my leg and I looked up to see Louis looking at me with concern. A scream left my lips as he appeared behind Louis, the grin applied to his thick lips and his eyes jet black.

Louis turned around to meet thin air, Niall came running in with the medicine. Handing me the medicine I looked at the bottle and back at the figure.

I opened the bottle and toke the small pills out and took them. I glanced up to meet the figure, my eyes went wide and my body shook I was unable to move. He was teleporting left and right appearing here and there, he looked angry and ready to kill.

I watched as he screamed a growling unhuman noise coming out of his mouth he was pulling on his hair. Payton stop!

He shrieked angrily shadows appeared by his side, and they stared at me. Leave!  Their voices shattered through my ears and I peered to my side and looked at Niall and Louis who were watching TV like any other normal day.

“Leave” My voice was demanding but rudeness was not was covered my words. I was pleading for them to leave. Both of them looked at me with shock, I not once had told them to leave, not even Niall.

“Leave!” I said louder and this time they moved. I stayed still not wanting to see them.

“Payton what’s wrong?” Niall pushed Louis to the door, Niall knew I needed space and he knew when to and when not to mess with me.

I never answered Louis as they closed the door. Seconds later the lights flickered off the afternoon sun was the light. He was running around the house the sound of plates crashing and cabinets being slammed filled the small house.

I closed my eyes bring my hands to my ears. Payton kill them! He screamed his friends slithering on the walls listening in to what we were saying.

 I shook my head, “No they are my friends!” I pleaded as he appeared by my side.

Friends? Wow what friend tells another friend that you have problems and belong in an asylum? What friend gives you medicine that does this! He pointed everywhere and at him he again disappeared then reappeared.

Louis- he did this?

What friend doesn’t give a damn about you? He’s getting paid to help you all he fucking wants is his money! Tears slipped down my cheeks as he continued.

“Niall did nothing.” My voice was below a whisper, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t hear me. Sadly he did hear me though.

Not yet, everyone does things they shouldn’t do and only half of those people fix the problem.

He was right. I knew he was right, sure Niall hasn’t done anything but he will.

My hands grabbed my arm gripping the skin opening the flesh from my nails. I couldn’t trust anyone, my arms burned and my eyes stung from crying.

Kill him.

“Who?”

Louis.

<><><><><><><><> 

Do you think Louis is going to die?

Do you have any idea what’s wrong with Payton? Your guesses are amazing!

Comment vote and fan :) 300+ thanks guys!!

Chelsea-