Who are you

Hi guys I am 1979shreya Its my first fan fiction so please tell if you liked it or not also please comment what should I improve in this .

Avni is coming out from the airport to find her taxi ( uber ) note: she was a news reporter in America and come here to meet her family in Mumbai .

Avni: oh gosh, i am so tired .

Person: ma,am are you Anya ( avni she has changed her name to take the revenge from vidyuth )
Note : there is dayawanti also but here avni's first villain was vidyuth

Avni: yes , so you are the driver . Fine let's go .

Person : ( thinking ) i finally got you Anya now you are in jail forever and all the drama you are doing will be finish.
(Asking) Ma,am please tell where you have to go ?

Avni: can you drop me to the near by river Ulwe hill please.

Note: the person is Acp Neil Khanna

Neil : okay Maam .

They crossed Ulwe hill as Avni don't have come Mumbai since 5 years she does not know where is Ulwe hill and Neil thinks she is a gangster

Avni : how much time

Neil suddenly stop the car and say

Neil : you are underaresst mrs Anya shrivastav.

Avni : what my name is Anya verma

Neil: don't make excuses Anya shrivastav

Avni : who are you ???? And who said that I am Anya shrivastav I am Anya verma

Neil comes out from his car and call somebody . Avni also come out but then she was holded by two lady officers and get in police car .

Neil : I have all proof so I can prove that you are not Anya verma but Mrs Anya shrivastav who has mudered his own husband .

Avni : Leave me and  I am not what you are thinking Mr.

Precap : Neela ( avni's mother ) ask the commissioner to release her daughter Anya verma ( in a rude way)

Please tell if you like this fiction as episode 1